Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (2 Viewers)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
not knowing what the budget is and still being realistic.

buffon
caceres mexes chiellini kolarov
marchisio sissoko
hamsik diego giovinco
dzeko

kolarov, hamsik and dzeko come in.
Sorry man but that isnt realistic and my opinion not that great either. Iv watched video and games over and over on hamsik and he is not worth the money Napoli want for him and to be honest not worth buying in general.

Buffon
Caceres, Chellini, Bonnuci, Cristico
Marchisio,Sisssoko,Candreva

as for diego and the forwards well diego to me is useless unless he gets a forward like a younger del piero. Im not saying to buy these players but someone like David Villa, Torres, Kun Aguero or I would honestly really like Robinho. With these type of forwards they are all good with coming back to get the ball and moving up with it not just a receive and shoot forward. Diego needs a moving forward not a static forward. So if we do not get a moving forward diego to me is useless and we should try and swtich him for ribery and do the same with melo for either money or another defender. I really thing Juve need to actually start young and let them grow together. Juve cannot afford to buy a ready made team. These last few years we've tried and we flopped mostly due to our management but that's a whole different story.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Robinho is a lazy, inconsistent, moody fuck. No thanks to him.
this happened when he joined man city. His time at Madrid he was a star. His first mistake is he went greedy and went to man city for the money second he started becoming moody at madrid because his playing time was being cut. Any star in there prime would get pissed. I think now that hes at Santos he will go back to his best and will want to leave Man city for good to a top european team outside of england.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Well Juve are going to have to go overseas for forwards because all Italy have that I feel are worth Juves time is Pazzini and Cassano. Italy have a real lack of forwards at the moment. Even on the under 21 level its there midfield that are winning the games. Balotelli is good but way to raw in the mental department and Aquafresca is over rated. He has no mobility at all and very uncoordinated. So unfortunately unless Del Piero and finds a solution to aging and Sampdoria decides to let go of there forwards we arnt buying an Italian forward.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I almost forgot about G.Rossi but to be honest I dont see him comig to Juventus. He wants success in the league and in europe. Leaving Villareal for Juventus is almost the same thing. There a team in diseray and so is Juve. No one with any world class skills will come to Juventus unless they are paid WAY to much or our board gets the axe minus Bettega.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)