Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (109 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
It's our team and everyone is included. I didn't says they couldn't, but they are slow.

Try to compare it to some EPL club.
Yes in comparison we will be slower than EPL teams. What i was trying to say is Chiellini and Trez being slow doesnt really matter. But as far as fullbacks and wingers are concerned we really do lack pace. ANd the saddest part is Gio

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Depends how you want the players on the sides of a diamond to play.

The movement and driving runs would help open up space for Diego and offer something a bit different.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Del Piero

Del Piero-Del Piero-Del Piero-Del Piero

Del Piero-Del Piero-Del Piero

Del Piero

Del Piero-Del Piero

This team would win us every trophy in every league because he has some unchallenged aura that lets him control players games on the field.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Del Piero

Del Piero

Del Piero-Del Piero

This team would win us every trophy in every league because he has some unchallenged aura that lets him control players games on the field.
Yeah, but there won't be other players for Del Piero to use his magical improvement powers on. :(

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Del Piero

Del Piero

Del Piero-Del Piero

:lol:

But I think Del Piero might have an argument with Del Piero for not passing the ball when Del Piero was free and Del Piero was marked

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Del Piero

Del Piero

Del Piero-Del Piero

The idiot who neg repped me for this, leave your name next time.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
After watching today's match, I will simply stick with 4-4-2 or 4-3-1-2 if Gio is not around

Del Piero - Trez

Gio - Melo/Momo - Diego - Camo

Grosso - Killini - Canna - Caceras

or

Del Piero - Trez

- Diego

Marchisio - Sissoko

- Melo -

Grosso - Killini - Canna - Caceras

awit

Jan 10, 2010
It's too bad there really isn't any good formation that includes all Diego,DP and Gio. That's why we'll probably stick with the 4-3-1-2 even when Gio is back and his playing time will be very limited. If we don't buy a new right winger we couldn't really play 4-2-3-1 anyway now since Camo is out.

Jan 15, 2010
I would love not to see 4 3 1 2 again, I did not like that formation for Juve, it was only good with few teams. I think Diego should adapt with any formation specially 4 4 2 because it is like a custom for Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)