Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (132 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep, Guarente is like Marchisio, bit of everything.

And Dominic, Cigarini been dissapointing for Napoli and been benched by Pazienza most of it. They wont sell him asap exactly, but wouldnt be expensive.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It totally reminds me of Pizzaro in Inter, expected to do the D work in central midfield when he needs more of a freedom to create and hustle a little bit at best. Hence totally exposed in Inter, but worked in Udinese and works in Roma when less is asked by him. I think it was the Milan game, I noticed how Ciga suffered quite a bit centrally (Hamsik is basically lazy AM at times, and Gargano is also supposed to be a "regista"), their midfield formation is bit weird.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
A cheap Ledesma would be alright if we couldn't find anybody else.

Cigarini and Pizzaro might be possible. Moutinho can also play as a deeper playmaker, regista sort of role.

Hernanes from Sao Paulo might be a proper gamble.

Not too many to choose from.
whatever happened to that guy? i though meeelan were on the verge of signing him?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why Serie A fails - Juventus in this case

Grosso - slow
Chiellini - slow
Legro - slow
Caceras - ok
Sissoko - decent - but he's dynamic
Melo - slow/decent
Poulsen - slow/decent

Diego - fast
Del Piero - slow
Trez - slow

Just one player.

In Roma - Menez and Vucinic

Inter - Maicon, Eto'o, Balotelli, Sneijder..

Wingers win the match while we don't have any. Giovinco has it, but he's not playing.

No speed, no dynamic play, no anything.

Dec 31, 2008
Why Serie A fails - Juventus in this case

Grosso - slow
Chiellini - slow
Legro - slow
Caceras - ok
Sissoko - decent - but he's dynamic
Melo - slow/decent
Poulsen - slow/decent

Diego - fast
Del Piero - slow
Trez - slow

Just one player.

In Roma - Menez and Vucinic

Inter - Maicon, Eto'o, Balotelli, Sneijder..

Wingers win the match while we don't have any. Giovinco has it, but he's not playing.

No speed, no dynamic play, no anything.
Chiellini and Trez cannot really be on this list as IMO they dont really really need to be fast and they do their job perfectly. Momo needs to work on his passing and he'll be great

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Chiellini and Trez cannot really be on this list as IMO they dont really really need to be fast and they do their job perfectly. Momo needs to work on his passing and he'll be great
It's our team and everyone is included. I didn't says they couldn't, but they are slow.

Try to compare it to some EPL club.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Chiellini isn't that slow anyway, especially for a CB. He's faster than alot o ftop CBs, Ferdinand, Vidic, Terry, Nesta. He didn't even look slow when he used to play LB. Diego's fast? Never noticed.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Chiellini isn't that slow anyway, especially for a CB. He's faster than alot o ftop CBs, Ferdinand, Vidic, Terry, Nesta. He didn't even look slow when he used to play LB. Diego's fast? Never noticed.
Really? I always thought he looked clumsy and not effective when there's a need to use speed.

Diego, maybe not that fast...but second fastest player in our squad probably.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)