Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (32 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Our problem would be:

Keita + Xavi + Busquets > Momo + Marchisio + Melo.

I know that's stating the obvious, but our main problem there would without a doubt be the lack of creativity and passing skill on our part. That's what we've seen in the 4-3-1-2. None of our midfielders are excellent passers.

Unless you want to try playing Tiago.

We need a Xavi. :p
:lol: Melo and Sissoko would fuck up everything with their awful passes.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
If I understand correctly:

Gio - Ama - Camo

Marchisio - Diego
Melo

Grosso - Chiellini - Canna - Cáceres

Superman​

?

It would be hard to realise that with our current players.
Not all that different to:

Ama

Gio - Diego - Camo

Marchisio - Melo

Grosso - Chiellini - Canna - Cáceres

Superman​

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
that's the ideea kenjamin. Adrian, 3 in front are not the same with 3-1, look at juve's attack, amauri is always alone, caught and robbed by those 2 cb's even if they are from fucking catania.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I had almost forgotten about Tiago...Who is perfect for a midfield trident. Though unfortunately would need to be flanked by two crunchers, allowing Diego to be between the 3 and a 2 in attack...which counts out Camo. And Gio...

Melo Tiago Momo
Diego
Trez DP/GIO

I cannot see any other way of including Tiago. He needs muscle and hussle around him, if he is to play the playmaker role. Though I would like to see him tried, even in Diego's role...the brazilian could instead player off a main striker, further up the field. Its a shame, because I thought, before we saw him on the flank of a trident, and he played shit, unsurprisingly, as its not his position, he was looking livelier than we had ever seen him before in a Juve jersey...

A forgotten man, but not lacking talent, especially at simple, but often very effective passing.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I had almost forgotten about Tiago...Who is perfect for a midfield trident. Though unfortunately would need to be flanked by two crunchers, allowing Diego to be between the 3 and a 2 in attack...which counts out Camo. And Gio...

Melo Tiago Momo
Diego
Trez DP/GIO

I cannot see any other way of including Tiago. He needs muscle and hussle around him, if he is to play the playmaker role. Though I would like to see him tried, even in Diego's role...the brazilian could instead player off a main striker, further up the field. Its a shame, because I thought, before we saw him on the flank of a trident, and he played shit, unsurprisingly, as its not his position, he was looking livelier than we had ever seen him before in a Juve jersey...

A forgotten man, but not lacking talent, especially at simple, but often very effective passing.
Even though I don't have that much faith in Tiago, he's given me no reason, but I think he might be the only player who could make that line of "3" work in a 4-3-1-2. We have great destroyers but lack someone with that passing ability. He's proven he can do well at other clubs and with 2 of Melo/Marchisio/Momo/PouPou covering him that shouldn't be too much of a problem. It's just that Camo would have to sit out?

Also this takes some pressure off Melo, so he could focus on being the beast he is. I remember that article where Prandelli gave Ciro some advice on Melo, that he isn't the man for that deep play-making role, but has to play next to someone who can distribute play, so he can have a somewhat more adventurous role.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i can do whatever i damn please!!

i have made you all furious by losing, but the plan is to beat inter turn it all around just to make it that much sweeter.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
i can do whatever i damn please!!

i have made you all furious by losing, but the plan is to beat inter turn it all around just to make it that much sweeter.
you ARE a mastermind after all, how did we all not see this. You're truely great at hiding your true identity, and I mean truely great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)