Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (11 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
or even to think outside the box.... with a 3-5-2

-------Del Piero----------------Amauri

--------------------Diego

--Giovinco-------------------------Camoranesi

------------Poulsen-----Sissoko

-----Chiellini---Cannavaro---Legrotaglie

-------------------Buffon

Thank you for providing the easiest and most valuable way to find people who are clueless about basic concepts of football.

In the future, when in doubt, I'll sure to ask the subject if he or she thinks this above formation with the above players (or players similar to them) is a good idea. Cant think of a more straight forward of finding blind football fans.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pffff. :lol:

It would be extremely hilarious to see how that would work. If I was Ferrara I'd use it in the Coppa, just for fun.

Sometimes I wonder if people have only played/watched the sport when loading in FM. I know some probably have never played it, but watching it for real on TV is the least you can do.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

It would be extremely hilarious to see how that would work. If I was Ferrara I'd use it in the Coppa, just for fun.

Sometimes I wonder if people have only played/watched the sport when loading in FM. I know some probably have never played it, but watching it for real on TV is the least you can do.
So true.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i wouldn't mind canna, chiello and grosso as long as our wingers do the defensive part well+ our 2 dm's..but anyways it's a stupid discussion, we're never gonna play with 3 in the back. 4-4-2 diamond could be a solution for fielding both diego and del piero, keeping a dm, and having some creativity on the flanks. The - is that we're left with only dm..so half of our squad will get the bench.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah dude, not going to work. We would get raped harder than Balotelli's coked-up mother on the wings with three at the back and two offensive wingers.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
ok you got me started :p...so who would you field? molinaro? zebina who would injure himself after 3 mins? grygera the tooth? caceres the big flop? i would have trust in hasan though, his attitude makes all the money, he's like a pavel ( or was in the pre season..remember the real game when he singlehandedly shut down cr9)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
ok you got me started :p...so who would you field? molinaro? zebina who would injure himself after 3 mins? grygera the tooth? caceres the big flop? i would have trust in hasan though, his attitude makes all the money, he's like a pavel ( or was in the pre season..remember the real game when he singlehandedly shut down cr9)
I wouldn't field 3 defenders, but we would definitely need a different player than Grosso if I were to even consider it. Just.. no if I'm honest.

I hope we start the ole 4-2-3-1, but play everyone in their best positions, and actually play the people on form. Melo and Momo didn't deliver, so start Poulsen and sub Marchisio on for whoever plays next to PouPou in the second half.

We can't just change formation every time we struggle.
A diamond 4-4-2 is basically a 4-3-1-2 or 4-1-3-2 so to say, depending on who you field on those positions out wide. I wouldn't like to see us playing with 1 DM at this point, with these defenders. So that leaves the '4-3-1-2'-variation of the 4-4-2, which won't work with Ale still struggling to get to full fitness.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
------------------------Amauri

Fast and good LW ----Diego ------ Cam

----------------Momo---------------Melo

Grosso --------Canna ------Chiell ------------Fast and good RB.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

even FM thinks rooney is better than defoe :snoop:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
We can get mancini and quaresma from inter, for Tiago and a cheeseburger.
Then we'd have decent backup for Giovinco and Camoranesi on the flanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)