Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (124 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
this is Juventuz, a place considerably more dangerous than Iran! And I have total control over your destiny, so YOU are the one who is weak, not I!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Seven is banned forever.

Racism is not tolerated and abejaa was not the most behaved member here, and he added to that an ugly racist comment which warranted him a permanent.

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
is it unthinkable to try out a 4-1-2-1-2 formation? We really haven't been getting much out of Melo

---------Del Piero---------Amauri

--------------------Diego

----Giovinco------------------Camoranesi

-------------------Sissoko

--Grosso----------------------------Caceres

-----------Chiellini-------Caceres

-------------------Buffon

or even to think outside the box.... with a 3-5-2

-------Del Piero----------------Amauri

--------------------Diego

--Giovinco-------------------------Camoranesi

------------Poulsen-----Sissoko

-----Chiellini---Cannavaro---Legrotaglie

-------------------Buffon

with strikers like Amauri, Trez or IQ who don't really create their own chances, they depend on service from others. One thing that has been lacking is decent quality crossing...and playing with a 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1, a lot of width have to come from the full backs who in my opinion are sub par. Why not do away with the full backs for a solid back 3 and try to get some width from the the midfield. Camo is best as a winger and Gio does it good to as we saw last year as Neddy's understudy. Ale is best when he plays as a support striker and imo Poulsen has played better than Melo this season. this may sound crazy but it just might work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)