Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (96 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Yup.

We should continue playing 4-2-3-1 until DP is completely ready to start and he is in good form. Then playing 4-3-1-2 wouldn't be a problme as long as DP, Diego and Camo play together.
:sergio: Giovinco, G.I.O.V.I.N.C.O, got it?

4-3-1-2 is retarded. We need wingers and we need speed just like yesterday. If 4-2-3-1 works great and Ciro changes the formation to accommodate Del Piero, then something is seriously wrong cuz that just sends out the signal that Del Piero is bigger than the club.
And, in 4-3-1-2, fullbacks are really important cuz they need to own their flank and tbh, I can't see Grygera or Grosso doing that.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006

4-3-1-2 is retarded. We need wingers and we need speed just like yesterday. If 4-2-3-1 works great and Ciro changes the formation to accommodate Del Piero, then something is seriously wrong cuz that just sends out the signal that Del Piero is bigger than the club.
And, in 4-3-1-2, fullbacks are really important cuz they need to own their flank and tbh, I can't see Grygera or Grosso doing that.
You got everything right except for the fact that Del Piero is bigger than the team, Del Piero is God, got it?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Man, seriously, I know you mean well but that is some damn Interista talk right there.

We Win > Alex Starting
Do you honestly believe that Alex will slow our pace, kill our game and fuck the formation and that shit! Del Piero will do more good than harm even when he's in his worst condition, but hey that's just me :)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
It's a matter of making Del Piero adapt to a formation that suits the team or change the formation to accommodate Del Piero.

Btw, would it really be that crazy if Del Piero played as a lone striker in a 4-2-3-1? Sure, he's not a target like Amauri but we've played Trezeguet upfront and believe me, Del Piero is a better target man than Trezeguet. Seeing Del Piero, Giovinco, Diego and Camo running that offense would make anyone jizz their pants.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Thats so creative that would instantly convert some fans to our favor...

I cant believe that are seriously considering such a possibility, just a few months from the 4-5 year double defensive line nightmare...

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Thats so creative that would instantly convert some fans to our favor...

I cant believe that are seriously considering such a possibility, just a few months from the 4-5 year double defensive line nightmare...
We have Momo and Melo, to cover for the defence and both can run with the ball also. Melo was such a good buy. I'm starting to really appreciate him.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

How the fuck is 4-3-1-2 retarded? Do I have to go and find all the teams than won World Cups and Champions Leagues to show you that it's a valid formation? It's reatrded when Diego is playing alongside 3 DMs and Iaquinta and Amauri, but playing with DP and Camo is different. I'm not saying that we chnage to accomodate DP. I'm, saying we play based on merit. You know, who's on form should get the nod. Tes, i'm loving the 4-2-3-1 with Giovinco. it's all dandy, but aren't you aware that gio and Camo are our only "wingers" and that we will not be able to play it whole season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)