Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (98 Viewers)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
After Iuaqinta's injury...I would like to see this:

Buffon

Caceres - Canna - Chiellini - PDC

Camo - Melo - Poulsen

Diego - GIOVINCO

Amauri​

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
To change the formation without changing players comes basically down to wether Diego can play not as a AMC but as a winger or a second striker.

Diego looks better with creative/time changing players, not better, just not alone. I would like to see him exchange passes with Gio. Momo and Melo must play in my humble opinion.

Right now, Amauri and Trez might just be the same thing because they never get much contact with the ball, they only appear for headers and holding-up at the mid-field.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The formation against Samp wasn't a strict 4-2-3-1. To me it was in between 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-2-1 with Camo joining Melo and Momo in the middle at times to carry the ball up the pitch. He wasn't really out wide like Giovinco was all the time.

Jan 22, 2009
Since switching back to 4-3-1-2 because of Alex will be stupid, how are we gonna implement him in our new 4-2-3-1 ?? It seems he is going to share his playing time with Gio now...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We don't have enough wingers to use 4-2-3-1 all the time, so there will be plenty of times that 4-3-1-2 will be used.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The formation against Samp wasn't a strict 4-2-3-1. To me it was in between 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-1-2 with Camo joining Melo and Momo in the middle at times to carry the ball up the pitch. He wasn't really out wide like Giovinco was all the time.
You mean 4-3-2-1.

Since switching back to 4-3-1-2 because of Alex will be stupid, how are we gonna implement him in our new 4-2-3-1 ?? It seems he is going to share his playing time with Gio now...
Del Piero is too slow for the flank, and he isn't at his best as a trequartista.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Possible, but I wouldn't count on it, Toro-Merda.

Del Piero doesn't really fit that system, so I don't know what would happen.

What I would point out is that we haven't seen what the 4-3-1-2 with Del Piero is like, so it may be that 4-3-1-2 is our best system when all players are available.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
In 4-3-1-2 Camo is playing MCR and that is not his position.
But 4-2-2-2 can be useful:
__________Striker_______
____DP________________
_______Diego___________
________________Camo__
___Melo_____Momo______

or something like this.
Anyway, formation doesn't cont. The roles count. We don't need more than 2 defending midfielders, we need 3 creative and free players, and one striker is enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)