Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (88 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think we won't see much of Momo+ Melo playing together in the same lineup. Majority of our games (in the league) will be played against weaker teams which i think ferrara will field a more attacking formation in these games.

My guess is we'll see lots of Camo - Tiago - Melo/sissoko next season (with the others being backups). We'll probably play with both Melo and Sissoko in the europe or against the more attacking teams out there.

What i like about ferrara is that he seems to have a clear plan in he's head. He likes to take risks at times which is always great. He'll likely to have the same formation playing most of the games next season with a bit of changes every now and then.

PS: Thank god ranieri is out of this club .

Nah.

When both players are fit, they will both start the majority of games.

You didn't see Inter taking one of their DMs out of the team very often just because they were playing a weaker team.

Much better to go with a strong foundation and try to control the midfield. One of them can always be subbed for an attacking option if required.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What I like most about Ferrara is his will to change formations according to the opponent.
Indeed, we missed that, since the Lippi days!

And his ability to find an efficient way/solution to deal with those dif formations of our opposition will determine our season!!

Watching Inter getting weaker by the day, i am very very confident for this season:juventus:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I think we won't see much of Momo+ Melo playing together in the same lineup. Majority of our games (in the league) will be played against weaker teams which i think ferrara will field a more attacking formation in these games.

My guess is we'll see lots of Camo - Tiago - Melo/sissoko next season (with the others being backups). We'll probably play with both Melo and Sissoko in the europe or against the more attacking teams out there.
i don't think so the only sure starter in this team for me is sissoko he brings so much energy to this team he can't be benched
the more likely lineup will have sissoko melo along with camo who is in great form right now.
:flag1:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
What I like most about Ferrara is his will to change formations according to the opponent.
Word! Thou I don't like that happen every 1 or 2 matches, but he should try it until he finds the best formation, Hiddink style..

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i don't think so the only sure starter in this team for me is sissoko he brings so much energy to this team he can't be benched
the more likely lineup will have sissoko melo along with camo who is in great form right now.
:flag1:
Buffon?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Haha I love it how they just ignore Giovinco. How is Iaquinta and Del Piero better wingers than Giovinco?

And 8 votes for the 4-2-3-1, now what are they thinking JCK?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Haha I love it how they just ignore Giovinco. How is Iaquinta and Del Piero better wingers than Giovinco?

And 8 votes for the 4-2-3-1, now what are they thinking JCK?
I guess you fit to work with Tuttosport. Ever considered applying there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)