Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (80 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
the formations seem all well & good but for the 4-1-2-1-2 it has already been indicated that tiago will be crucial to that system, so the lineup portrayed is a bit bogus!

and in thee 4-2-3-1 i tink gio/IQ wud play instead of ale
Fucking Tuttoshit, go crazy with Ale, Iaquinta and De Ceglie on the flanks.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
we would still need defenders? but we would have cassano,robinho,Quagliarella,Guiseppi Rossi on top of the forwards we already have and no full backs
:lol: :lol:
I think with Ferrara in charge..he'll have whatever he wants :D
One thing is for sure..our manager really has what it takes to coach a great side like ours!:juventus:

FORZA FERRARA.....FORZA JUVEEE :ultra:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
so a 4-3-1-2 it will be :) a fresh new formation for Juve. The lb and rm position is giving me headaches though.

I think against sevilla last night ciro tried two formations, 4-2-1-2-1 in the first half then he changed it to 4-3-1-2 when Iaquinta came in for Camo.

It's refreshing that Ciro is trying all these different formations to find whats the best for the team.

One thing that didn't look good about our midfielders is the fact that they can't keep the ball more than 3 seconds under their feets. With the exception of Tiago who looked pretty comfortable in that formation, the rest looked bit clueless.

It's gonna take a while before the players get used to that formation....

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
actually it was more like a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-2-2 in the beginning, kinda like this:

Manninger

Zebina - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Grygera

Camoranesi - Marchisio - Zanetti - Tiago

Amauri - Del Piero (c)

what I thought was excellent was the way we switched up after Camo went out, and even later on when Brazzo came on for Marchi...showed a lot of variety that will be good for us when the real matches come along

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)