Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (123 Viewers)

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Del Piero/Giovinco Amauri/Iaquinta/Trez

Diego/Giovinco

Marchisio/Tiago Melo/Camo/Zanetti

Sissoko/Poulsen

De Ceglie/Molinaro Chiellini/Cannavaro Legrottaglie/Ariaudo Grygera/Zebina/Saliha

Buffon/Manninger

Sexy, no?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
icεmαή;2064182 said:
Why do ppl still insist on putting Sissoko in front of the defence? :confused:
Yeah, I dont get that. Sissoko shouldn't even be allowed to have the ball more then 0,5 seconds.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Why the fuck do italian newpapers like to have Iaquinta on the flank instead of Giovinco in the 4-2-3-1? Wtf is wrong with them? Giovinco is born to play on the left flank and beat his defenders while Iaquinta was born to just run a lot.
Yes I just don't get that, The most you can get from Iaquinta is playing him as a striker not as a winger, Lippi used to play him as a winger and he sucks.
Giovinco was born to play in that position, and we will see him a lot, playing there.

Let's say we are lossing by does anybody expect seeing three strikers, and getting melo or Sisoko off!,

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
not the dream defence, but put Trez upfront in place of Amauri and.. i just have no words about that beautiful midfield and attack. pure beauty :drool: also if there's a beast at RB and Melo is such a good player everyone says he is, than i wouldn't say that we would get destroyed, even if we have 4 players in the team, that contributes little or nothing in defence.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
this tactic worked wonders for France in 2006 till Italy and Buffon came to name one good example and mainly because there was so little space for the opponents in this formation, that they couldn't break into the box and had to search luck from distance.

---------Barthez
Abidal-Gallas-Thuram-Sagnol
-------Makelele-Viera
-----------Zidane
Malouda----------------Ribery
------------Henry

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
this tactic worked wonders for France in 2006 till Italy and Buffon came to name one good example and mainly because there was so little space for the opponents in this formation, that they couldn't break into the box and had to search luck from distance.

---------Barthez
Abidal-Gallas-Thuram-Sagnol
-------Makelele-Viera
-----------Zidane
Malouda----------------Ribery
------------Henry
Look at the quality in the defence compared to ours and how much more defensive work those wingers did than Del Piero and Giovinco would/could do.

We are not suited to that system because we have lots of strikers and not many wingers.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Juve does not get destroyed...that being said, I don't like it either...no Marchisio, no deal
Yes, playing with 4 offensive players and only 2 midfielders to help this crappy defence would end up in Juve leaking and getting destroyed. We haven't seen this happen since not even Ranieri has been stupid enough to leave the defence to itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)