Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (4 Viewers)

Jun 5, 2009
Buffon(Manninger)

Srna(Zebina) - Canna(Mellberg) - Chiellini(Legro) - Criscito(De Ceglie)

Marchisio(Camo) - Sissoko(Poulsen) - D'Agostino(Zanetti)

Diego(Camo, ADP) - Giovinco(ADP)

Amauri(ADP, Iaquinta/Trez)​
This is a good formation.I like it.Grygera isn't in the team.Why?He is a good player.He must to play instead of Srna(zebina).Srna isn't juve's player.He isn't on the transfer zone of juve but he play very well.I think that if juve keep srna it will be a good job for the team.But juve don't like to do this transfer.Giovinco with diego will be a good combination for the future.This is ideal team for the next season.I like them.Do you like?Write comentars!What do you like?Please comment this.FORZA JUVE.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't why people keep putting Sissoko in the middle and D'Agostino on the side. D'Agostino is a deep-lying playmaker and would be best utilised in the centre, like Pirlo. Sissoko doesn't really need to stay in the centre as he is not a holding player and not one to drop deep to receive the ball. He's a very mobile and active player and would cover the whole midfield and he and Marchisio would be the perfect compliments to our regista and our trequartista.

May 26, 2009
this is why pre-season will be important this summer, we should get our new guys as soon as possible and shut down afterwords so our team can gel and create chemistry. this way we can try out the formations and players that best suit the team...

FORZA JUVE

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
with g.rossi and m.motta rumers getting stronger i allowed myself to make the following 4-2-3-1:

------------------Buffon

Motta Cannavaro Cheillini Criscito

-----------Marchisio Sissoko

-------Giovinco Diego G.Rossi

-----------------Amauri

as Marchisio and D'ago will fight their post with zanetti completing 4 mid players on 2 posts..
Camo can replace Giovinco and Diego as far as i concern and ADP will replace G.rossi and Amauri.. Iaquinta will replace Amauri as well...

BenQIN

Jun 7, 2009
I guess that we will play a 4-3-1-2 formation in the next season. But I think we should not play only one formation in the whole season. If Diego is injured, the 4-4-2 formation will be better for us.

the 4-3-1-2 formation:

Buffon

Zebina - Canna - Chiellini- Criscito

Marchisio - Sissoko - D'Agostino

Diego(Giovinco)

Iaquinta Trez(Amauri/Del Piero)

the 4-4-2 formation:

Buffon

Zebina - Canna - Chiellini- Criscito

Camo- Sissoko - D'Agostino(Marchisio)-Giovinco(De Ceglie)

Amauri Del Piero(Iaquinta/Trez)

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
with just few add-ons such D'agostino&Rossi we could have a hot team that can play 4-3-2-1/4-2-3-1/4-3-1-2 and all of those will look scary.

my point is it's time to say goodbye to the old 4-4-2 it could be an option for an injury crisis but even if diego is out giovinco/camo can defnitly replace him

as the line of 3 in 4-2-3-1 with camo-Giovinco-rossi is a very impressing one..

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
srsly now the problem is at the forward line, if we play a 4-3-1-2, it will mean that giovinco and Diego can't play together. BUT if we play a 4-3-2-1, then Del Piero, Trezegol, Iaquinta and Amauri will have to fight for ONLY ONE starting place....and it may result in them being unhappy.

Iaquinta is on-form, Amauri is highly-rated finisher and hardwoeker, Del piero is the capitano and trezegol is the finisher that we always adore.....this is really hard....

unless we play 4-3-3 the barcelona way, which is impossible....bcos we lack pace and youth....

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
u see peeps...there are 4 midfielders that we really want to be in juventus FIRST LINEUP ... they are marchisio, diego, giovinco and Sissoko....but right now we cant fit them in together at all!...none of them are real wingers and TWO of them are playmakers... and if we were to get agostino too...then it would really be hard fitting them in....

i really do not wish to see giovinco being dropped to sub bench nxt season

AvoAchdjian

Jun 23, 2007
-----------------buffon-----------------
--Zebina--Canna--chiellini---Criscito
-----Sissoko---D'ago---Marchisio----
-----------------Diego------------------
--------Amauri--------Delpiero/Gio---

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
-----------------buffon-----------------
--Zebina--Canna--chiellini---Criscito
-----Sissoko---D'ago---Marchisio----
-----------------Diego------------------
--------Amauri--------Delpiero/Gio---
the most probable line up for next season,i could see this as our line up..except for criscito, i think it will still be moli unfortunately..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I think I would like to see the 4231....ugh, i just can't make up my mind:(
4231 is sexier and would ensure a place for both Diego and Giovinco,
but to become our primary formation, we need one more DM.
Buffon
Zebina Cannavaro Chiellini Criscito
Marchisio Sissoko
Camoranesi Diego Giovinco
Amauri/Del Piero
For the balance of this formation, we need 4+2 defensive players and 4+1 offensive ones. Marchisio/Poulsen/Dago can play there, but they are not made for specialized defensive coverage. And we will be wasting their offensive, CM capabilities. And in case our hardcore DM, is suspended/injured. Marchisio/Dago and Poulsen/Tiago cannot compensate for the work of two DMs. Thus we will suffer defensively against team with strong midfield.

For this reason and for the fact that we are going to waste 3 quality and expensive forwards, on the bench, at all times. Ciro has decided to use the formation who fits our material better, the 4-3-1-2.
This will change if we bring a DM like Diarra...
I don't why people keep putting Sissoko in the middle and D'Agostino on the side. D'Agostino is a deep-lying playmaker and would be best utilised in the centre, like Pirlo. Sissoko doesn't really need to stay in the centre as he is not a holding player and not one to drop deep to receive the ball. He's a very mobile and active player and would cover the whole midfield and he and Marchisio would be the perfect compliments to our regista and our trequartista.
Because we need a player to support our CBs there.
We will have a player to create right in front of him and thats Diego!
If we play with two creative players, one behind the other, their effectiveness will be counterproductive and our defensive coverage, inefficient!
This is a good formation.I like it.Grygera isn't in the team.Why?He is a good player.He must to play instead of Srna(zebina).
Grygera is NOT a good player!!! But he is more reliable than the always injured Zebina and he will be practically our starter if we dont replace one of them with a decent RB. Unless ofcourse, Ferrara choose to field Mellberg there, since our CB positions will be covered with the NT twin and Legro as the first choice sub.
the most probable line up for next season,i could see this as our line up..except for criscito, i think it will still be moli unfortunately..
If we lose both Criscito and DC, we will certainly buy Dossena or Grosso.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)