Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (125 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Still.. its not like he forgot to defend, how to position himself. He's got the experience. All personal feelings aside, he would be our best choice next to Chiellini. How many defenders are on the market, that are that much better than Cannavaro? I think this deal could work out pretty well for us, since he came cheap and on a 1 year deal. I still rate him higher than Legro any day. Our defence will be better.

We shouldn't expect that Juve buy a central defender now, so we might aswell look on the bright side if we're stuck with Canna ;)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am not disagreeing with you there. However, I am just pointing out that we will be at a disadvantage in Europe when we come up against teams like Barca, Man. United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, and the like.

With the team we are building we might even win Serie A next year, but I don't see us going beyond the QF of the Champions League unless we significantly strengthen the defense.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
True, but the main issues remain the LB and RB position. I'm not too worried about the middle, even though Canna isnt the same Canna from 3 years ago. We're linked to plenty of players for the LB position, next to Criscito even. I'm beginning to get worried about our RB position though.... No links whatsoever?!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
All in due time. Maybe we can pick up some interesting players from the Confederations Cup ;)

Remember, we are still in early June; the market closes in August. We got plenty of time.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
True, but the main issues remain the LB and RB position. I'm not too worried about the middle, even though Canna isnt the same Canna from 3 years ago. We're linked to plenty of players for the LB position, next to Criscito even. I'm beginning to get worried about our RB position though.... No links whatsoever?!
Thats right.: we should get Criscito back ASAP and close that D'Ago deal.. Then we can slow down an sell some players that aint in Ferrara's plans for next season..

After the Con' Cup we should get a RB and maybe a young forward (Lavezzi :) )

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
All in due time. Maybe we can pick up some interesting players from the Confederations Cup ;)

Remember, we are still in early June; the market closes in August. We got plenty of time.
Yea, you're right. All this speculation is making me go mad. Since we've appointed Ciro and signed 2 players already.. it feels like we're at an advanced stage, when we haven't even started the 'transfer season' yet.

Thats right.: we should get Criscito back ASAP and close that D'Ago deal.. Then we can slow down an sell some players that aint in Ferrara's plans for next season..

After the Con' Cup we should get a RB and maybe a young forward (Lavezzi :) )
Sounds like a plan. :tup:

adry1988

Jun 10, 2009
formations juve should use for next season are 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1.

buffon
zebina cannavaro chellini de ceglie
d'agostino sissoko marchisio
diego
iaquinta del piero

buffon
zebina cannavaro chellini de ceglie
sissoko marchisio
camoranesi diego giovinco
amauri
team 2009/10

GK: buffon, manninger + young keeper
LB: de ceglie, molinaro (if possible marco motta or grosso instead of molinaro)
CB: cannavaro, chellini, legrotaglie,
RB: zebina, grygera (prefer rafinha or maggio)

CM: marchisio, giovinco, diego, d'agostino, sissoko, zanetti, camoranesi

ST: del piero, iaquinta, amauri, trezeguet

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That isn't saying much. Moli would be better suited to rugby or American football, so to be better than him is not an achievement. Having said that, I don't really rate Grosso either. Let him stay in Germany.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)