Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (135 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
"camo-momo-marchisio with d'agostino behind them,and diego behind the 2 strikers"

That would have been great, but for 4 defenders, plus Buffon, plus D'ago, plus 3 Mids, plus Diego, plus 2 strikers => 12 players:-(

I guess you mean a starter formation, without Marchisio:-(

All of our midfielders can pass now, Camo, Giovinco, Diego, Poulsen, CZ, Tiago are good passers, i am confident than Marchisio could have become too.
But if we prefer Dago instead, so be it...

My only worries are, our defensive coverage. Esp at the times Sissoko wont be available. Poulsen+Tiago have proved that Serie A, is far more physical than the football they were playing in Spain.
And they cant support our weak defense as effectively, as they did there.
CZ is getting too old for this and D'ago's strong point is not defending either...

We must not only solve our current issues, but also anticipate our future problems!

Buy on AliExpress.com

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
"camo-momo-marchisio with d'agostino behind them,and diego behind the 2 strikers"

That would have been great, but for 4 defenders, plus Buffon, plus D'ago, plus 3 Mids, plus Diego, plus 2 strikers => 12 players:-(

All of our midfielders can pass now, Camo, Giovinco, Diego, Poulsen, CZ, Tiago are good passers, i am confident than Marchisio could have become too.

My only worries are, our defensive coverage. Esp at the times Sissoko wont be available. Poulsen+Tiago have proved that Serie A, is far more physical than the football they were playing in Spain.
CZ is getting too old for this and D'ago's strong point is not defending either...

We must not only solve our current issues, but also anticipate our future problems!
crap,my bad i mean no marchisio..camo-sissoko with d'agostino behind them..

Dec 26, 2004

Tiago never played in Spain.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I reckon i had, Poulsen's "impressive", defensive abilities in mind.
But Portuguese and Spanish leagues are similar, they are both very technical leagues, where fierce tackles are rather punished and followed by a swift dive/swearing and even more a card too.

I seriously wonder how Tiago survived the EPL, no wonder he doenst wants to return there, no matter the offer...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Each and every time he has the chance...
It doesnt disapproves my point at any rate, another laughable effort,
childish i may add and i repeat, why all the hate??

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
For future reference for all posting probable Juventus 09/10 season formation:

Any formation that does not include Alessandro Del Piero will be promptly discarded and will not be taken seriously

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That is ridiculous, preposterous, ludicrous to say the least :p

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but I will still put DP in my lineup, no doubt ;)
What is opinion? Didn't you know we adopted the fascist approach on this forum? It has been governing our forums for years now, flowlessly.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
If d'agostino really does come through then i can see Juve using a similar formation to that of milan when they used 4-3-1-2 with d'ago being the pirlo and diego the kaka,which i thought was one of the strongest team especially in the 2005,they were very strong in serie a too,especially their away form,i remember them only losing 2 or 3 games away in the 2004-2005 season,which i believe have been juve's weakness the last couple of seasons,away form is just not good enough..so if juve does use this formation i think juve can perform better with the players we have although that milan team was pretty strong,and were at their prime..i would use camo-momo with d'agostino behind them,and diego behind the 2 strikers..this could really be a good formation,and provide entertaining but still strong display,however this formation would need great fullbacks,milan used maldini and cafu,if criscito can come back and juve get someone like zuniga or srna then i would bet juve to lift the scudetto and have a really strong campaign in the CL..
Hopefully this means more CL glory. I really want the UEFA badge of honour on our Juventus jersey:agree: :ultra:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)