Tacchinardi to villareal (1 Viewer)

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #288
    when i see the champions league formation for villareal tacchinardi is rarely in the starting line up so i think he isnt having a good season i would have prefered seeing him loaned out to siena other than vilareal

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    djleli said:
    when i see the champions league formation for villareal tacchinardi is rarely in the starting line up so i think he isnt having a good season i would have prefered seeing him loaned out to siena other than vilareal
    nah i dont think he could bear to play against us

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    djleli said:
    No, Tacchi doesn't start much for Villarreal. Josico, Senna and Sorin usually keep him out of the team.

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #291
    Bozi.78 said:
    nah i dont think he could bear to play against us
    he could just say that he is injured for the juve matches, italian midfielder and attackers rarely do well in the spanish liega.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    djleli said:
    he could just say that he is injured for the juve matches, italian midfielder and attackers rarely do well in the spanish liega.
    Maresca does very good with sevilla, and he allways takes penalty´s. he scored the decisive penalty in the sevilla derby over the weekend.

forza Enzo..:cry:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    yesterday I saw his goal against betis. great celebrations, and what a penalty take. he was the hero of seville
    But at the end he got the second yellow card and was dismissed..

forza Enzo..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)