Tacchi to Barca ??? (1 Viewer)

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barcelona target Tacchinardi Wednesday 13 October, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus midfielder Alessio Tacchinardi is a January transfer objective for Spanish giants Barcelona.

The Nou Camp outfit, linked with the player in the past, are keen on the Italian following the long-term injuries to Gabri and Motta.

Tacchinardi, who joined from Atalanta back in 1994, recently extended his contract until 2008 in Turin.

Many believed that would see the 29-year-old basically end his career at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

However, the arrival of Fabio Capello as boss has seen the international relegated to the bench.

Capello has so far decided to field Emerson and Manuele Blasi as his first choice central midfield partnership.

Barca, who are also being linked with Roma’s Olivier Dacourt, are therefore hoping to tempt him with the opportunity of regular first team football in La Liga.

Reports claim they will ask for the player on loan, as they did a year ago when they took Edgar Davids from the Old Lady.

Meanwhile, Barca star Deco has revealed that he would like to play in Serie A one day.

"It is an experience that I would like to try even if I have a four-year deal with Barcelona," said the Brazilian-born Portuguese international.

if this will be a loan deal, i would rather have him to sit on the bench as our backup.
if we can sell him, take the money to sign a young player, Moggi should take this opportunity to start the house cleaning job.:D:D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
44BigBert

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    i like tacchi...but i don't want him to hang his boot like the way Conte did !!!
    if capello doesn't want him, he is still capable to play somewhere else now.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Agree , but still Capello is doing a mistake , playing blasi instead of tachi . tachi is still 29 , he can still give alot !

OP
    44BigBert

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    hard to judge if this is capello's mistake or not, every coach has his favourite on players.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
    blasi's play stronger than tacchi, but tacchi's long shot is great.
    yeah, his shot is awesome, but how often does he score? :groan:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I think Tacchi is a useful player to have on the squad. At least he brings a litttle more depth to our team in a delicate area like midfield. Its true, Blasi is probably a better option than him, but when the season is long, then i think he is a useful alternative to have around. Simply put, id rather have him on the team, than loan him out.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    i wonder how easy it is for ppl, to forget the past of the player. tacchi dedicated to juve 10 years, he wa there in good times and in bad times. but now when u see that he is not put in first squad you say that we should get rid of him/ but what happends if emo or blassi get injured? we will have only appiah and we all know how he can play.

as for tacchi i wish all the good for him. let him play in barca. i'm sure just like davids he will prove to everyone that he is still the PLAYER.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    I think Tacchi is a useful player to have on the squad. At least he brings a litttle more depth to our team in a delicate area like midfield. Its true, Blasi is probably a better option than him , but when the season is long, then i think he is a useful alternative to have around. Simply put, id rather have him on the team, than loan him out.
    Better in what ?

Jun 7, 2003
    I can't understand you. He is one of the symbols of Juve. But Capello want to change this Team. I want to see Tacchi play in Juve. But when he doesn`t play in Juve i would prefer to see him in Barca. At least he will play there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)