Syrian civil war (19 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You are quoting goblins who live in caves and can't separate an uav from a kite .
You seem to be mistaken about the meaning of the word 'goblin'. For future reference: "a goblin is a legendary evil or mischievous grotesque dwarf-like daemon or monster that appeared in European stories and accounts during the Middle Ages.".

To learn more about the subject please visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goblin

Nejc

May 13, 2006
What a great source! Kurds are Turkey enemies, and a random Kurdish account on Twitter is really a great source to have your info from.
Well sorry about my ignorance, but so far more or less every source I encountered is supposed to be biased towards either West/US, Russia, Assad, ISIS, Jews, Saudis or whatever the flavor of the week is. Which sources are reliable in your opinion?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well sorry about my ignorance, but so far more or less every source I encountered is supposed to be biased towards either West/US, Russia, Assad, ISIS, Jews, Saudis or whatever the flavor of the week is. Which sources are reliable in your opinion?
I think its called Dabiq

- - - Updated - - -

I think its called Dabiq

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,029
    It is not about my opinion, mate. international news agencies are more reliable than a twitter account. Do you have another opinion?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006

What a waste of condoms, they should use them to not reproduce.

And where do these smart asses think the bombs will fall after they run out of helium? :sergio:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    And where do these smart asses think the bombs will fall after they run out of helium? :sergio:
    Hopefully on top of their heads. But no, I'm sure they won't blow some innocent farmer and his family up.

Of course I may be doubting the engineering brilliance of the average ISIS member, they may have calculated the location where every bomb will fall with NASA-esque precision.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)