Syrian civil war (2 Viewers)

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
It's all a big conspiracy some of you are just too simple minded to see it. There is a big smear campaign from Al Jazeera, Arabiya, CNN, Reuters, Associated Press, France 24, BBC and all the other news outlets. All those news agencys have agendas and want to take out Alawi rule, these news channels cannot bear having an Alawite as the leader of a great country like Syria. As for the human right groups, well most of them are owned by Jews, and we all know how much Jews are afraid of Bashar. As for all those videos you see on Facebook posted by so called Syrians. First of all those people can't be called Syrians, what just because their parents were born in Syria? These people are sitting in the comfort of their own homes, using their fancy IPhones to post videos that were actually recorded in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are traitors to their country and are most probably funded by Al Qaeda. In fact i wouldn't be surprised if Osama Bin Laden himself was the admin of those FB groups.

There is killings that are happening in Syria, but not from the government, the ones who are doing the shootings are Islamist radicals hired by Al Jazeera and funded by Al Qaeda. All in all, this is a big outside conspiracy by Jews, the US government, Al Jazeera and all other news agencies, Human rights groups, Unknown armed men and Islamist radicals.
Finally you woke up :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Snoop, I get the news from Iranian papers who are pro Assad too. I mean from where people in the streets are accused of being financially helped by Israel. Different agendas, different views, different stories, lies and rumors .... The reality is that over one hundred people were killed in a couple of nights. I don't need any reliable media to tell me who is at fault. You don't either.
reality? did you count them one by one?

It's all a big conspiracy some of you are just too simple minded to see it. There is a big smear campaign from Al Jazeera, Arabiya, CNN, Reuters, Associated Press, France 24, BBC and all the other news outlets. All those news agencys have agendas and want to take out Alawi rule, these news channels cannot bear having an Alawite as the leader of a great country like Syria. As for the human right groups, well most of them are owned by Jews, and we all know how much Jews are afraid of Bashar. As for all those videos you see on Facebook posted by so called Syrians. First of all those people can't be called Syrians, what just because their parents were born in Syria? These people are sitting in the comfort of their own homes, using their fancy IPhones to post videos that were actually recorded in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are traitors to their country and are most probably funded by Al Qaeda. In fact i wouldn't be surprised if Osama Bin Laden himself was the admin of those FB groups.

There is killings that are happening in Syria, but not from the government, the ones who are doing the shootings are Islamist radicals hired by Al Jazeera and funded by Al Qaeda. All in all, this is a big outside conspiracy by Jews, the US government, Al Jazeera and all other news agencies, Human rights groups, Unknown armed men and Islamist radicals.
Is this directed to me?

if it is directed to me, and if you concluded that these are my thoughts from my posts, then your brain is really fucked up!

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006

You nailed it there :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Finally you woke up :D
:D

On a more serious note. Its not in Israel's interest that any of the Arab regimes fall right now. What they have with the current Arab regimes is certainty. They know that the current regimes only interests are staying in power, so long as Israel does not threaten their rule, they have absolutely no objection to Israel. What has Gedaffi, Ali Abdullah Saleh or Bashar done to the Jewish cause, nothing at all. These are not good times for Israel if you really think about it, whose to say that the new Syrian, Yemeni or Libyan government would not take an anti Israeli stance? What you will have after the ousting of Bashar, Gedaffi or Saleh is uncertainty, and that from an Israeli viewpoint is not good.

Is this directed to me?

if it is directed to me, and if you concluded that these are my thoughts from my posts, then your brain is really fucked up!
Its not directed at anyone honestly.

I saw Saleh's interview with BBC earlier today, then i saw DelRey saying the Jews own the media, that couped with Syria, Yemen, Libya and Egypt before accusing everyone from Al-Qaeda to the Jews, to the West, to Al Jazeera made me try and understand all these accusations, i hoped that if i tried saying them or putting them in one post, then maybe i'll understand them. But no, it just made for laughing material.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

:lol: :lol2:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #687
    Daraa city is being attacked harshly by tanks since the dawn. Number of fatalities is unknown yet.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #688
    Duma town near Damascus is being attacked too.

It seems Bashar decided to make another massacre today.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #689
    From Aljazeera:

A number of people were killed and wounded as Syrian troops swept into Deraa with tanks and snipers, rights activists reached by telephone said. They said a 3,000-strong military force swarmed into Deraa early Monday, with tanks taking up positions in the town centre and snipers deploying on rooftops.

The activists said they were not able to count the casualties as the snipers made it impossible to reach them. One activist said: Bodies are lying in the streets and we can't recover them.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    How entertaining that all true news coming from non-Syrians but whatever we the Syrians say is just because they are scared of the regime or because they don't know their own interest and they can't think proeprly :D

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
    RAMI¹⁰;2996436 said:
    How entertaining that all true news coming from non-Syrians but whatever we the Syrians say is just because they are scared of the regime or because they don't know their own interest and they can't think proeprly :D
    Hej, Rami, whats realy happening there? Who kiliing who? How many suporters have Assad?
    Who are rebels? Are Iran trops realy in Syria

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #693
    RAMI¹⁰;2996436 said:
    You have the right to say whatever you want. Nobody forbid you from doing so, Rami.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

Quality Fred.

Hospitals are lying, Red Cross are lying, people are lying there, human right sources are collecting their info from no where, only the regime is spot on.

Actually I'm starting to believe that 100 people committed a suicide the other day.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    RAMI¹⁰;2996436 said:
    I'll tell you how things for you are Rami ;)

You are Durzi Syrian who is benefiting from this current regime thinking your sect is protected so long Alawi's are in-control and not the Sunni's because basically you think that if this regime falls down Sunni extremists will take their place and therefore your sect (Durzi) and the Christians are in danger.

And to think of it, the current regime has succeeded to make you believe these things so far.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

For those who haven't watched this video that made millions of people cry, please watch but ONLY IF YOU CAN RESIST to some shocking images... DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE WATCHING INAPPROPRIATE THINGS.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #697
    I'll tell you how things for you are Rami ;)

You are Durzi Syrian who is benefiting from this current regime thinking your sect is protected so long Alawi's are in-control and not the Sunni's because basically you think that if this regime falls down Sunni extremists will take their place and therefore your sect (Durzi) and the Christians are in danger.

And to think of it, the current regime has succeeded to make you believe these things so far.
    the sad thing is that this regime could really make people from different sects to feel threatened by any change in the regime, although when Syria was occupied by france, the leaders of the revolutions were from all the sects: Saleh Al-Ali (Alawi), Sultan Al-Atrash (Durzi), Ibrahim Hananu (kurdi), and Jol Jamal (Chrisitan).

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    RAMI¹⁰;2996436 said:
    Syrian callers on Al Jazeera, medical sources from inside Syria, human rights groups, that is where i get my news. All due respect Rami, but you're going to have a hard time convincing anyone that all these news outlets have some kind of agenda against Syria. If you believe they really do have an agenda, can you please answer me, why Syria in particular?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    RAMI¹⁰;2996436 said:
    I refuse to believe you support this clown of a dictator because of lies him and his hall regime has been bullshiting for half a century now. And yes Im including his father in this because seemingly, like father like son.

Rami, no extremists will ever take hold of our beloved Syria. You know why? Because they're simply outnumbered. Take that and the fact that nearly all Syrians are educated and you'll figure out exactly why this country can only move forward with this revolution meeting it's objective. Instead of being frozen in time like the whole country have been for half a century now.

You've an occupied land, no freedom of expression, a shitty economy with more jobless than hired. Discrimination is all over the place while human rights are shit over almost everyday and 1000 times a day when any sign of rights movement take place. FFS why the hell would anyone support such a regime!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)