Supernatural (1 Viewer)

OP

Sartawi

Sep 15, 2009
  • Thread Starter #4
    well, let me introduce this show in few words ,
    it's all about armagadon , it started as tow brother fellow there father hunting trip , they were hunting gost and revengual spirit, gene ,etc .. then it moved to more seriously action as demons (with there real names such as Azazil,Lelith,Lucifer) involved in this series , in add to the angels
    u can find more info here :
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460681/

OP

Sartawi

Sep 15, 2009
  • Thread Starter #17
    You know, girls...

-

You're new so you can have excuses but use multiquote next time. :smile: Saves a trouble of those triple-posts.
    i c .. anyway .. multi quote is better :agree:
    I apologize on behalf of America for introducing this kind of bad television to the rest of the world
    bad ! , seriously !

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Its a greatly unique tv show, one should give it a chance, and see for yourselves, CW makes teen angst stuff, but this show (together with past Veronica Mars) is the rare quality show that network produced (and far from the type of genre of their norm too).

Quite dark and gritty while still being funny. And improves to different dimensions for every season, from being just plain occult stuff at the beginning, to now having a very cool depiction of armageddon, badass angels and demons etc. If you want to see something different, defenitely would recommend it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)