Superman (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Its time we pay homage to the greatest superhero of them all: SUPERMAN.
With the casting for Superman 5 nearing completion, how many of you'll would agree that nobody comes close to Christopher Reeve in that role.
Which of the four parts did you like the most?
And do you think the Superman legacy will take off from where it left off? Or is this going to be a new era, since its going to have an all new cast, and maybe even a new look for the greatest superhero of our times.
I for one, hope they retain the original look.
Your thoughts people...

Buy on AliExpress.com

River

Jun 15, 2004
I sure as hell hope they bring it up to date. A Superman in the old way nowadays would be so cheesy.

And besides Spiderman beats Superman. And X-men beat everyone :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
they all suck major ass. :yuk:
loool

Sorry guys... I've never been a big fan of any of those shows... so I can't judge.

I prefer the "Discovery Channel"... can watch it all day, every day.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Im really psyched about the new spiderman movie...

only cos me and my friends made fun of the old one, and will almost surely make fun of the new one:D

Which guy was the superman who broke his back?

OP
baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    thanks mik. although pretty ordinary case presented by the guy on the maddox.xmission site.

River

Jun 15, 2004
    I love that maddox site. He posts up some very funny stuff. Even though its usually aload of crap. Makes good reading tho :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    "Superman didn't become Superman, Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent...What Kent wears, the glasses, the business suit, that's the costume. Thats the costume that Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us, and what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He's weak. He's unsure of himself. He's a coward.

Clark Kent is Superman's critique of the whole human race." -- Bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)