[Supercoppa] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio (August 8th, 2015) (15 Viewers)

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Lazio is in a worse form than us and we're a better team, so don't really know why predictions should be bound their way.

A bit of confidence wouldn't harm, we're not coming from the Delneri era, we've shown our worth and still few people trust the team because of a friendly with a man sent off.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Allegri has said Dybala is not a trequartista and won't be used as such.

Also said that if no AM arrives, he'll change the scheme (probably simply pushing Marotta).

As he just said that, I believe 532 will strike again, so he can give substance to this "blackmail" towards Marotta:

----------------------Buffon------------------------

---------Barzagli-----Bonucci---------Caceres-------

Licht----------------Marchisio----------------Evra---

---------Pogba---------------------Sturaro----------

-------------------------------Morata---------------

--------------------Mandzukic-----------------------

It's not going to be pretty to field a 532 with Litch and Evra as WBs.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Dortmund's pathetically high line made it piss easy for us to counter attack. 3-5-2 with our team can fuck the fuck off for 90% of games, because we don't have 2 amazingly offensive and defensive wide mids and 2 strikers with a fantastic understanding of each other, pace and strength all rolled in to one.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Ooft I'll miss the last 30 mins of this because of Andrea whatshername is obsessed with the idea of learning English at the ungodly hour of 8.30am on a Saturday.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I haven't been this pessimistic about Juve game since Del Neri days. We lost three starters and these new kids dont seem to be ready yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)