[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 4-0 Lazio (August 18th, 2013) (30 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Tevez

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yeah, pretty sure if I had a dick everyone would have just told me to fuck off. Kind of depressing when I think about it to be honest.
So much for equal treatment huh? :p. I don't get why you find it depressing, people are acting nicer towards you - I'd roll with it. I tried growing man boobs but they just did not produce the same effect. We have a poster, Alen, as his boobs grow they actually have the reverse effect, people seem to like him less.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
don't worry you are far less annoying (not that you are) than another certain female here

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, pretty sure if I had a dick everyone would have just told me to fuck off. Kind of depressing when I think about it to be honest.
not really but then again first impressions for non Juve fans around here almost determines how long your stay here will be

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That's just not true.

Juventuz has a thriving gay community, so they still would have accepted you.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
So much for equal treatment huh? :p. I don't get why you find it depressing, people are acting nicer towards you - I'd roll with it. I tried growing man boobs but they just did not produce the same effect. We have a poster, Alen, as his boobs grow they actually have the reverse effect, people seem to like him less.
:lol:

But I don't know, I just think that my opinions should be valued (or shit on :D) the same way regardless of what gender I am. Not really that bothered though, it's just the internet.

not really but then again first impressions for non Juve fans around here almost determines how long your stay here will be
Well yeah, I mean if I had felt unwelcome here I would have just left. I actually didn't think I'd end up staying here after the friendly with Everton (why I joined since I was attending that game), but I'm actually enjoying the discussions despite not actually liking Juve.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Sometimes they would rather replay the same Barca or Madrid match two or three times in a day than show one Serie A game even on delay. And I like Barca so I'm glad to be able to see all their games, but I'd rather watch Serie A than *insert random other La Liga game here*. The fact that Serie A fans are paying extra for this channel with such poor coverage isn't right.
Not many providers even carry beIN too, so it's not even an option.

- - - Updated - - -

Some would have, but if you're a good poster then most people would accept you regardless.

Speaking of which, what happened to those Everton fans?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)