[SuperCoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-2[5-6] nipples garbage club (December 22nd 2014) (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont know about you guys, but I found the whole pk shootout utterly hilarious :howler: Comical wtf misses timed just when you MUST score then (like no one wanted to win), then the reactions in the stands by a wtf is going on Nedved facepalm, Agnelli doing a "oooh" Antonio Banderas, and best of all Marotta's utterly delirious shock at seeing BonBon score :lol: Also, I swear I think I saw some kid crying his eyes out.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #311
    From where do I get the clock?
    http://www.pending.me.uk/

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know about you guys, but I found the whole pk shootout utterly hilarious :howler: Comical wtf misses timed just when you MUST score then (like no one wanted to win), then the reactions in the stands by a wtf is going on Nedved facepalm, Agnelli doing a "oooh" Antonio Banderas, and best of all Marotta's utterly delirious shock at seeing BonBon score :lol: Also, I swear I think I saw some kid crying his eyes out.
    I was kind of happy my stream was fucking up during that circus show.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    DelPiero84 said:
    Im not even mad
    Seriously. This guy. Gets all butthurt about me claiming Totti is massively overrated and goes on and on defending how great Totti is.

He cheers for Roma and Inter and Napoli and Fiorentina in Europe.

And then we put in a pathetic and terrible display in the Supercoppa and massively let down an incredible performance by Gigi in which he made multiple brilliant saves and then saved 3 fucking penalty kicks. Lose to a shit Napoli side. And now he's "not even mad."

:sergio:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    About Gigi, he is a fucking Demi-god, we should erect a statue this very instance. And the fuckers who missed should go all fetisch like cult catholic priests and beat their thighs and backs with spiked whips, for UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY letting down his boss performance.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    What bothers me is a fact that we lost to a team completed with mediocre and average players except Higuain and Callejon to some extent.
    Hamsik is just massively overrated, the others are garbage as their city.
    And those players seem to handle pressure better than some of our so-called stars. What a shame.
    What pisses me off the most is that every time the game was tied, we massively outplayed them and made them look like amateurs. And then as soon as we scored each of our goals, we hit the brakes, ceded possession and allowed them to attack us relentlessly, without even trying to counter, especially after the second goal, we just played hoofball and kicked it back them up by midfield to set up their attack again.

It's Christmas break now, we have time off to recover, our players should have been leaving everything on the field to win that trophy for Gigi with the fucking brilliant performance he put in. How were they not inspired by his fire, his effort, his brilliance? They looked like they were trying to conserve energy for the Inter match in two weeks. Disgusting. Appalling. Pathetic. Each and every one of them should be embarrassed for how badly they let down Buffon. :sergio:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Not all of them, Tevez and Evra have nothing to be ashamed of, they gave their all and performed. About the rest, hear hear :tup: Couldnt said it better, fucking joke of clowns tonight.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    What pisses me off the most is that every time the game was tied, we massively outplayed them and made them look like amateurs. And then as soon as we scored each of our goals, we hit the brakes, ceded possession and allowed them to attack us relentlessly, without even trying to counter, especially after the second goal, we just played hoofball and kicked it back them up by midfield to set up their attack again.

It's Christmas break now, we have time off to recover, our players should have been leaving everything on the field to win that trophy for Gigi with the $#@!ing brilliant performance he put in. How were they not inspired by his fire, his effort, his brilliance? They looked like they were trying to conserve energy for the Inter match in two weeks. Disgusting. Appalling. Pathetic. Each and every one of them should be embarrassed for how badly they let down Buffon. :sergio:
    Agree 100% .And we are well known that after the Christmas break we usually play like shit.And they don't give a shit about Gigi.That's why he is Superman ,one and only and will be remembered in the football history and others will piss off and ecxept Pirlo and Tevez will put in their biography that only played for this glorious club.But just wait and see how many minnows we will ge in this transfer window.But they are sooo cheap.
    We are far,far from first 10 european teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)