[SuperCoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-2[5-6] nipples garbage club (December 22nd 2014) (7 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
1996 CL vs. Ajax

Don't forget that Borussia won the german SC against Bayern. This trophy means a lot for the underdogs and is a trofeo tim for the league champions. I don't even know how many suppercoppas we have won... and I don't care :D
Sorry you are right.It's up to you if you care or not.I do care.Yeas they are ubderdogs and we were pussies.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Well, u cant get any closer without winning. Like allegri said 3 matchballs lost. Also the match and trophy is meaningless, so calm down.
Thanks for the advice.So if it's meaningless why the fucks we were so out of ourselves when Tevez scored the second goal?And why don't we play with with second team like pre season friendlies?

Tutu

Dec 20, 2014
What bothers me is a fact that we lost to a team completed with mediocre and average players except Higuain and Callejon to some extent.
Hamsik is just massively overrated, the others are garbage as their city.
And those players seem to handle pressure better than some of our so-called stars. What a shame.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Thanks for the advice.So if it's meaningless why the fucks we were so out of ourselves when Tevez scored the second goal.And why don't we play with with second team?
I get happy when i score in fifa too, doesnt change the fact that its meaningless. It would be disrespect too put out the b side, and its always nice to play against good sides, for practise.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What bothers me is a fact that we lost to a team completed with mediocre and average players except Higuain and Callejon to some extent.
Hamsik is just massively overrated, the others are garbage as their city.
And those players seem to handle pressure better than some of our so-called stars. What a shame.
Some members think that we don't rate this match much not because that we played like pussies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
you said you had to move or some shit. f*ck that, JUST open the damn threads immediately after the other game ends. :D
For example, today would have been delayed because of traveling. Tuz doesn't give me an per diem to work while on the road. :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I get happy when i score in fifa too, doesnt change the fact that its meaningless. It would be disrespect too put out the b side, and its always nice to play against good sides, for practise.
And it's good to lose just for practice .Especially for the garbage town rats.So good feeling.Pure practicing .Nothing more.And Napoli is such a good side.Milan owned them like a little kids.That how good they are.Every second Seria A team beat them for a fun .With this win Benitez save his position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)