[SuperCoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-2[5-6] nipples garbage club (December 22nd 2014) (28 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
tiredness, fatigue, lack of hunger, desire call it what you will I had a horrible feeling back in the summer when it was announced this match would be played in December this would affect the team this time of the year as it usually does

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We were pussies almost for the whole match.Liked or not.After we scored they had the posesion and we were like aliens from other planet in negative way.What was that defending for the whole entire match except that last 15 minutes of the regular time.
All, but all players were awful except Tevez.
Marchisio-zero,
Vidal minus zero,
Bonucci was looking so scared like he is playing Real/Barca/Chelsea in the CL finals like they will kill him.
Pirlo -zero.But in this set up I don't know why he get Pirlo out.Vidal was first candidate.
I must say to Klin that he was fully right when he posted that LIchteiner would do nothing.Sorry you were right.
Why the fuck we were so scared to attack them??????????????????
Sooooooooo bad performance.
Pogba was joking himself all the match long.Yes he passed the ball orior to the second goal but otherwise he was awful.
Ultra bad perfomance.Shameful.
Somebody will say that we lose to Napoli under Conte also I am not making not a singe comparation but this display was AWFUL.
Fucking Benitez.A joke of a coach.He beats us because we were pussies.
We have no creativity nothing.
We are so Tevez dependant.
Nando got more-less a good game.
Fuck,again against that garbage rats.
We never win a trophy on penalties.Never.Fuck.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Go and buy 5 Pereyra's and 7 Padoin's and 5 Ogbonn's and remember us that they were CHEAP does not matter what is their football value.Anyway he is drinking champagne right now and do not give a fuck about that we lose the match.His salary is secure .Just buy more mediocre players.Meanwhile others will buy every transfer window 5-6 players.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think Chiellini prolonged my life. It's been a while since I laughed as hard for a football related stuff. The last time was when Hamsik had to retake a penalty and missed it, after already entering the tunnel during the celebration.

Also, we're not a top 8 European team. We're missing waaaaaay too much.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Whatever Juve, just don't put Chiellini to take penalties in important games.
Do you remember any match that we win on penalties I mean final?Never.It's still hurts 2003 when we lost against Milan on penalties.Montero had to shot.The same is with Chiellini.
I just know when it came to penalties that we will lose.No doubt.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
We were pussies almost for the whole match.Liked or not.After we scomred they had the posesion and we were like aliens from other planet in negative way.What was that defending for the whole entire match except that last 15 minutes of the regular time.
All, but all players were awful except Tevez.
Marchisio-zero,
Vidal minus zero,
Bonucci was looking so scared like he is playing Real/Barca/Chelsea in the CL finals like they will kill him.
Pirlo -zero.But in this set up I don't know why he get Pirlo out.Vidal was first candidate.
I must say to Klin that he was fully right when he posted that LIchteiner would do nothing.Sorry you were right.
Why the fuck we were so scared to attack them??????????????????
Sooooooooo bad performance.
Pogba was joking himself all the match long.Yes he passed the ball orior to the second goal but otherwise he was awful.
Ultra bad perfomance.Shameful.
Somebody will say that we lose to Napoli under Conte also I am not making not a singe comparation but this display was AWFUL.
Fucking Benitez.A joke of a coach.He beats us because we were pussies.
We have no creativity nothing.
We are so Tevez dependant.
Nando got more-less a good game.
Fuck,again against that garbage rats.
We never win a trophy on penalties.Never.Fuck.
This. -zero 100000 %.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I think Chiellini prolonged my life. It's been a while since I laughed as hard for a football related stuff. The last time was when Hamsik had to retake a penalty and missed it, after already entering the tunnel during the celebration.

Top 8 European team???? We hardly enter the 16 not the 8.Like you say wayyyyyyyyy ,more than that much we are away from that.I just can't understand why we were defending all the time after their goal?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Do you remember any match that we win on penalties I mean final?
1996 CL vs. Ajax

Don't forget that Borussia won the german SC against Bayern. This trophy means a lot for the underdogs and is a trofeo tim for the league champions. I don't even know how many suppercoppas we have won... and I don't care :D

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009

The upside of it is that I can finally agree with [MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] that he's our best passer.
That was one inch perfect pass to their goalie. No one can deliver it, that smooth and accurate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)