[SuperCoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-2[5-6] nipples garbage club (December 22nd 2014) (6 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
what a horrible display of football. this performance was worse than the fiorentina one.

buffon, pogba and tevez only ones who deserve credit. the rest were shameful. i refuse to give ratings because they were not worth rating

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
What a disgrace!!!!!

Buffon gave us 3 chances to win and we fucking blew them away!!!

OMG Chiello WTF WAS HE DOING THERE???

and Pereyra!?!?!?!OMG what a shot.......

Mad only for Buffon.

But we deserved it.We came with a pathetic approach,scored,set back waiting for the equaliser,and were punished.
they wanted it more,fuck them,but have only ourselves to blame for this shit tonight...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
what a horrible display of football. this performance was worse than the fiorentina one.

buffon, pogba and tevez only ones who deserve credit. the rest were shameful. i refuse to give ratings because they were not worth rating
Disgusting stuff. Luckily it's only the Supercup, but it doesn't bode well for us in the CL knockouts if that's how we approach these sorts of games.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Are there actually anyone giving a fuck about this shitty tournament? Mickey Mouse Cup par excellence.

Weitergehen!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Just keep picturing Gigi's face when he kept saying "PORCO DIO"!!!! When he saved those 2 pens in a row looking at the rest of the team saying "fucking help me out here!! score will you!!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)