[Supercoppa Italiana - Final] JUVENTUS 1-3 Lazio [December 22nd, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Don't blame Lazio. Blame the idiots in charge of our club who are clearly blind to the obvious weakness - our midfield. Lazio raped us twice in the space of 10 days because they have the better midfield, the better team (not individual players), and the better coach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't get the tactics with the fullbacks. Our opponents keep getting free crosses because our fullbacks block nothing, and our fullbacks make a cross once or twice in three matches because they hardly ever make it to the final third.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm surprised how were second in the league, I'm surprised how we topped our CL group, what im not surprised about is how we lost today. Lazio found us out twice, when we were playing frauds all along.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I don't get the tactics with the fullbacks. Our opponents keep getting free crosses because our fullbacks block nothing, and our fullbacks make a cross once or twice in three matches because they hardly ever make it to the final third.
:agree:

The biggest of many problems facing this team.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Allegri would've started Demiral at RB and Cuadra at RW/RM. That would've been enough for a win save for his penchant for a strange defensive sub that gave the momentum to the other team but usually only in the CL.

Said this at start of the season...our biggest weakness is not having a defensively solid RB for the big games, and Danilo is the one big mistake Paratici made past summer.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm surprised how were second in the league, I'm surprised how we topped our CL group, what im not surprised about is how we lost today. Lazio found us out twice, when we were playing frauds all along.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
the difference is Lazio are actually a really good team with a good coach, unlike almost of all the other sides we have faced so far.

and we failed the test twice.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Sandro was completely off today, De Sciglio was awful

The whole team just didn't want it i think it's more on that than any tactical or technical choices

Pjanic was invisible as well
Plus along with Sandro being bad we had Matuidi offering nothing

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Don't blame Lazio. Blame the idiots in charge of our club who are clearly blind to the obvious weakness - our midfield. Lazio raped us twice in the space of 10 days because they have the better midfield, the better team (not individual players), and the better coach.
Its mind boggling how much better Luis Alberto and SMS are than our midfielders.

Motherfucker Paratici doesnt even have to find these kind of players on bargain deals, we got enough pull and cash to just go and buy them when they're already proven. yet Paratici and Marrotta before him have failed to do it for God knows how many transfer windows now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)