[Supercoppa Italiana - Final] JUVENTUS 1-3 Lazio [December 22nd, 2019] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Thank you - I hate watching it on ESPN+ on my Roku, it times out all the time :tup:
I have no problem with Roku. Maybe your Roku is old? I had that problem with my old Chromecast before.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck these bullshit streams. Streaming free on youtube on Serie A's official channel.

It only works in places where the official broadcasting rights have NOT been sold. So in most countries it won't work.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #103
    I have no problem with Roku. Maybe your Roku is old? I had that problem with my old Chromecast before.
    I have 3 in the house, the one on my main TV is old and that's the one cutting out. I just haven't gotten around to switching it out yet. Actually, the TV in my kitchen has the newest one, its only 20 feet away and I'm too lazy to switch it. I will do that real quick. I have a Amazon Fire downstairs on my projector, I think I'll watch it there actually.

:numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

No, fuck your youtube channel, unavailable in shitloads of countries :D
    VPN the shit out of it then.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I have 3 in the house, the one on my main TV is old and that's the one cutting out. I just haven't gotten around to switching it out yet. Actually, the TV in my kitchen has the newest one, its only 20 feet away and I'm too lazy to switch it. I will do that real quick. I have a Amazon Fire downstairs on my projector, I think I'll watch it there actually.

:numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

VPN the shit out of it then.
    VPNs gather all your info and sell them to bad people.:gum:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)