Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
There's something I'm not understanding. If the plan is to play a 4-3-3 with a regista and we're bringing Paredes in to play that position, why are we then loaning out Rovella then if he's the only other one that can effectively play there? How can we have only one player for a key position? Unless the plan is to change formations entirely if he isn't playing?
Fagioli played very well as a regista during his last stint at Juve. Plus Locatelli.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
At the moment, the Adrien Rabiot-Manchester United negotiation has slowed down: very high demands from the player who, however, remains unconvinced about the destination given that they will not play in the Champions League this season.

[@DiMarzio)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
At the moment, the Adrien Rabiot-Manchester United negotiation has slowed down: very high demands from the player who, however, remains unconvinced about the destination given that they will not play in the Champions League this season.

[@DiMarzio)
God I hate him.

Permabench him and Arthur and make examples out of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alaska

May 25, 2013

[@DiMarzio)
ANNOUNCE bunga bunga extravaganza for Veronique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)