Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
OFFICIAL ALEXSANDRO TO LILLE!

Surprise shot from Lille that ensures the Brazilian defender's performance!

#Alexsandro has already passed the medical examinations and will be immediately available to Fonseca.

We are talking about Alexsandro Victor de Souza Ribeiro, 22-year-old central defender from Chaves (Portugal). [NonSoloJuve]

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
So apparently Chiellini convinced Dragusin to accept Genoa’s offer and go down to Serie B by telling him he has everything it takes to impose himself there and then return as a stronger player to Serie A.

The guy is still working behind the scenes for us even while away. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

FWkrC3KWAAAryNn?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

So Pogba #10 again, Di Maria will probably get 22
I really like how Vlahovic 9 and Chiesa 7 look, good fit for both, not sure how to feel about Pogba getting the 10, would’ve rather not but i won’t bother too much with it, only thing that matters is for him to get back to his best.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
So apparently Chiellini convinced Dragusin to accept Genoa’s offer and go down to Serie B by telling him he has everything it takes to impose himself there and then return as a stronger player to Serie A.

The guy is still working behind the scenes for us even while away. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I really like how Vlahovic 9 and Chiesa 7 look, good fit for both, not sure how to feel about Pogba getting the 10, would’ve rather not but i won’t bother too much with it, only thing that matters is for him to get back to his best.
He wasn't that effective after all though:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He wasn't that effective after all though:
Yeah they been reporting it as fully done all week long and then turned out that Dragusin hadn’t even decided yet, by this stage tho i expect no way back and they probably just working out the last details because i doubt Dragusin has much better offers.

- - - Updated - - -

Kante :tuttosport: now we're talking
Kante sounds almost too good to be true, could be a possibility ofc but i doubt they’d be open to including him without also lowering drastically the transfer fee.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

You can no longer purchase Aaron's jersey #Ramsey from the #Juventus Store. The Welshman will not be retained by the bianconera team this summer. ❌

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)