Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Tottenham Hotspur have announced the signing of Inter Milan winger Ivan Perisic on a two-year deal until 2024.
The 33-year-old had a medical with the Premier League club on Monday and will join on a free transfer on 1 July when his contract with Inter expires.
Perisic worked with Antonio Conte when the Spurs boss led Inter to the 2020-21 Serie A title.
He said: "It is a privilege to work with a coach like this. I am really happy to see him again."
Perisic played 49 times and scored 10 goals this season in all competitions as Inter won the Coppa Italia.
The Croatia international is Tottenham's first signing of the summer, with Southampton goalkeeper Fraser Forster also expected to join the north London club.

"I am really excited to start with the Spurs family," added Perisic.
"I was watching the last two of three games and, after the victory against Arsenal, it was obvious Tottenham would be in the Champions League - and it was also good for me because I want to play in the best games.
"I like to work a lot, I like to work for the team. I can play several positions in the system that Tottenham are playing now and I will also bring a lot of experience because I used to play for a lot of great clubs. I can't wait to start to play and to train and to do my best."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
We're targeting the wrong Serb, but he does seem solid tbh. Allegri is probably getting a hard-on thinking how he can deploy Kostic as his new Mandzukic. He sure loves them defensive forwards.

Are we still interested in Jovetic? Since we're bringing back Pogba, and targeting Di Maria, here's another ghost from Juventus past we can revisit.
how about Giovinco? #Gio10

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Kostic is in #Juve's plans, but there is still no offer made to Frankfurt. His value is around 15mln.

[Lukas Dombrowski - BILD Sport via @AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

#Pogba and #Demiral will be the protagonists of the next two weeks of #Juventus. Predictions: there will be a confirmation and maybe even a surprise. The confirmation would be for# Pogba, who is very close to joining: small steps to make it official. A different situation for #Demiral, who could return to #Juventus after his year on loan with #Atalanta: the bergamaschi still have time until June 15th to redeem the Turkish player. Otherwise, the central defender will return and the ball will be in Juve's court: confirmation or sale.

[Luca Bianchin & Marco Guidi - Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Kostic really impressed me in the Europa league. His attitude seems great too, put in a lot of running, always made himself available and took a brilliant penalty in the final.

I read that no player completed more crosses in the Bundesliga or Europa League. Given how little we get the ball in the box having someone who is direct and can put in crosses to Vlahovic would be a nice change.

His age goes against him and a question mark over why he hasn't played at a higher level. It all depends on his price.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Yesterday I read we're advancing for Udogie and Udinese are asking for 15m while today it's they don't want to sell.

This morning we weren't going to renew De Sciglio as we have plans to sign Molina for RB but now looks like we're renewing him till 2025.

Last week Pogba and Di Maria were pretty much signed awaiting announcement and still nothing.

So the latest is today we are one step away from Kostic for 15m and guess what? German media saying we haven't even made a bid.

Mercato is crazy and these journos don't know shit.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Yesterday I read we're advancing for Udogie and Udinese are asking for 15m while today it's they don't want to sell.

This morning we weren't going to renew De Sciglio as we have plans to sign Molina for RB but now looks like we're renewing him till 2025.

Last week Pogba and Di Maria were pretty much signed awaiting announcement and still nothing.

So the latest is today we are one step away from Kostic for 15m and guess what? German media saying we haven't even made a bid.

Mercato is crazy and these journos don't know shit.
Nobody has any clue about anything other than Pogba and Di Maria. And that is only because the club did a media brief and leaked the same meeting info to every reporter.

Every 'report' now is just a bunch of could, should, maybe, decision etc.

When we sign those two we will have more concrete info on next signings

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Kostic was waiting for Perisic to meet (also followed by the bianconeri before he chose Tottenham) because he hoped and hopes for Juve. Story of ten days ago, not the bomb Tuttosport talks about

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Kostic was waiting for Perisic to meet (also followed by the bianconeri before he chose Tottenham) because he hoped and hopes for Juve. Story of ten days ago, not the bomb Tuttosport talks about
Neither did we make any offer for perisic nor for kostic as Cherubini wants a couple of meetings before we submit a bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)