Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Push for what? He missed more games than Paulo. He left in sucha hurry he didn't even empty his locker, Evra on was so angry he event went live on Insta to show that Paulo's locker was still full, lied to the club he is on vacation while he negotiated with Man Utd.... Plus he called his time here vacation and going back as return home ( to the club that chased him away as a dog)

He doesn't play and lies about being injured at Utd plus he is concentrated more on other things than football....I know it will be a huge mistake, on top of that they offer the #10 shirt...

Damn it, feels like everything is falling apart and we are just sinking....

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Why are people sad about Perisic rumours? Even at his age he is twice the player berna currently is. This makes sense so long as he is a stopgap player I.e. 1 year contract + option for a 2nd with certain conditions met.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Why are people sad about Perisic rumours? Even at his age he is twice the player berna currently is. This makes sense so long as he is a stopgap player I.e. 1 year contract + option for a 2nd with certain conditions met.
GDS claims it’s a two year offer. Same with Di Maria, as long as it’s short term it’s fine, especially if it means they can invest heavy on the midfield/fullbacks.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Pedulla claims they want Paredes as well as Pogba, so probably two mids.
He is clamming that we will exchange Kean with Paredes... so we dont need to get Di Maria and Perisic to "invest" on Paredes...

I would understand that we get Di Maria and Perisic with low salary, but Perisic we will offer him a 6M per year and Di Maria a 7M per year... thats BIG money to pay for two players who are 33 and 34...

If you tell me that we are getting those players to invest on SMS... Ok I get it... but we are not getting SMS.

Fullbacks? do we have to get Perisic and Di Maria to "invest" on Udogie and Molina?

Another thing is that getting Perisic and Di Maria means no Raspadori, cause I dont really see the point in buying 3 players in one same position...

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I don't understand this also. Persisic is 3 times the player berna is and if the lord can ask for 4 million in wages why not get this guy for a little more.

Last edited:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Pogba, Paredes, Perisic, Di Maria?

Meh, not impressed... We could and should aim higher. I would take Di Maria on a short deal and Pogba on a 8-9m/y salary though. No to Paredes and Perisic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)