Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
the problem is:
Di MAria prefers to play on the right,
Chiesa prefers to play on the right
Soule prefers to play on the right
Zaniolo prefers to play on the right
And while Chiesa can probably play on similiar level on the left, we have no back up option for him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
the problem is:
Di MAria prefers to play on the right,
Chiesa prefers to play on the right
Soule prefers to play on the right
Zaniolo prefers to play on the right
And while Chiesa can probably play on similiar level on the left, we have no back up option for him.
I can play on the left. My demands are simple - two trannies per month, a 300000 Euro Salary, falafel and sushi on weekends.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Di Maria looks like a rat, perfect player for Viola. Fuck that piece of shit. Will get Analdo7 treatment from me if he arrives.

Apr 29, 2006
No to Di Maria. It's not that he can't add something to this team as he will be the only naturally left-footed wide player in our team and that is both the tragedy and the comedy of this Juventus. We went from 3 wide left footers to none in the space of half a season. Let's go Brandon level of management so far.

The only saving grace in this strategical heaven is a specific player type or even individual that the whole committee has agreed would be a major difference. I thought it would be a left-footer, but who knows. Given that Chiesa was never a prolific goalscorer, I would expect it to be a wide player with good finishing. I pray we are monitoring the whole situation with Mbappe going to Madrid and a possible domino effect in the market. Maybe Madrid would just let Bale and Hazard leave and all would be well with those that have a plan in this world. Diaz is amazing, but we weren't even interested and frankly our strategy is either top-secret(hopefully) or non-existent(seemingly).

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol:

Filtra l’ottimismo

- - - Updated - - -

I can play on the left. My demands are simple - two trannies per month, a 300000 Euro Salary, falafel and sushi on weekends.
How has your ladyboy friend Somchai been doing? Maybe you can loan him/her to RUS for a week so he can let off a bit of steam and leave this forum alone for a while.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
No to Di Maria. It's not that he can't add something to this team as he will be the only naturally left-footed wide player in our team and that is both the tragedy and the comedy of this Juventus. We went from 3 wide left footers to none in the space of half a season. Let's go Brandon level of management so far.

The only saving grace in this strategical heaven is a specific player type or even individual that the whole committee has agreed would be a major difference. I thought it would be a left-footer, but who knows. Given that Chiesa was never a prolific goalscorer, I would expect it to be a wide player with good finishing. I pray we are monitoring the whole situation with Mbappe going to Madrid and a possible domino effect in the market. Maybe Madrid would just let Bale and Hazard leave and all would be well with those that have a plan in this world. Diaz is amazing, but we weren't even interested and frankly our strategy is either top-secret(hopefully) or non-existent(seemingly).
Euhm, overreacting a bit? Di Maria, Soulé and possibly Bernardeschi (or even Zaniolo). How many left footed wide players do you want?

- - - Updated - - -

Perisic getting linked to us. Stay away from him please
I like the guy, ever since his Club Brugge days. Not a world-beater by any means but he's a good player, steady character, always battling and threatening, two-footed and very versatile. The type of guy that gives Allegri a strong woodie. But he's probably just pushing to get his payday from inter.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Erik ten Hag sees Matthijs de Ligt as a key player in reorganizing Manchester United's defense which is his major concern given how poorly it currently works. He needs a specific center-back who guarantees the ball out and advances the line.
[@FApor_elmundo)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Perisic getting linked to us. Stay away from him please
why?

- - - Updated - - -

If we play 433 then a front three of

Perisic-DV7-ADM would be deadly

Keeping in mind that Chiesa won’t be back until October (at the very earliest) and he will need time to regain form.

Once Fedex is we can still use ADM as a an AM behind DV7 depending on the formation.

Signing perisic and ADM on free transfers would immediately strengthen us next season without any fuss or risk.

Last edited:

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
why?

- - - Updated - - -

If we play 433 then a front three of

Perisic-DV7-ADM would be deadly

Keeping in mind that Chiesa won’t be back until October (at the very earliest) and he will need time to regain form.

Once Fedex is we can still use ADM as a an AM behind DV7 depending on the formation.

Signing perisic and ADM on free transfers would immediately strengthen us next season without any fuss or risk.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I like the guy, ever since his Club Brugge days. Not a world-beater by any means but he's a good player, steady character, always battling and threatening, two-footed and very versatile. The type of guy that gives Allegri a strong woodie. But he's probably just pushing to get his payday from inter.
However he is HIDEOUS.

@Lion what would this do to our overall handsomeness levels? Can we survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)