Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
#Tottenham have a verbal agreement in place with Udinese over a deal for Destiny Udogie.#Spurs will pay €25M and loan him back for the season.@cmdotcom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What a shock.

A formula many of us were hoping the club would propose to Udinese.

Criminal that we haven’t even tried to future-proof our LB position properly. I don’t count this Cambiaso guy. He won’t play a competitive minute of football for us.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
What a shock.

Criminal that we haven’t even tried to future-proof our LB position properly. I don’t count this Cambiaso guy. He won’t play a competitive minute of football for us.
Seems that we chose Cambiasso because he’s much cheaper:(

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What a shock.

But hasn’t Tuz been having an aneurysm about not signing a top LB to play for us this season? If it’s for a future season how is that to help us now? And perhaps management thinks Cambiaso will become a top LB in the next year or two and has a higher ceiling than Udogie?

Not saying they are right, just wondering what the thinking is around the position given we signed a young player there and loaned him out.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
No way I would accept that my club is stupid enough to pay 25 million and let the player a year on loan at the same club.
For all we know he might break his foot, tear his acl or other injuries before he even plays for the club that bought him.
It's stupid(no wonder it's a tici masterclass).
For a cost less than 8-10 million, maybe but not 25.

Last edited:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
No way I would accept that my club is stupid enough to pay 25 million and let the player a year on loan at the same club.
For all we know he might break his foot, tear his acl or other injuries before he even plays for the club that bought him.
If Juventus did that this place would go full purge mode...

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Plus he is lb valued at 25m, he won't get much more expensive anyway. If he has a break out season he will be worth 40m max, but that's if he really has that season, I wouldn't be too worried especially since he himself said he dreams of EPL club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)