Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
"#Momblano didn't say that there were deals for #Neymar and #CR7, but that, according to his sources, both players were proposed to #Juventus. Ask him, why should I comment on his news or say if it's true or not? That #Juve would think about a return of #CR7 after investing in #Vlahovic, seems crazy to me."

[Romeo Agresti - GOAL via @AroundJuventus]

KirilovBG

Sep 5, 2018
"#Momblano didn't say that there were deals for #Neymar and #CR7, but that, according to his sources, both players were proposed to #Juventus. Ask him, why should I comment on his news or say if it's true or not? That #Juve would think about a return of #CR7 after investing in #Vlahovic, seems crazy to me."

Announce Ronaldo.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013

Danilo Koulibaly De Ligt
Pogba Locatelli
Chiesa Di Maria Neymar
Vlahovic Ronaldo

not bad :green:

Last edited:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018

Maybe we can get CR7 back and send Vlahovic to Cremonese to gain experience.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Yeah sure, let's have no one defending and the opposition will be killing us down the flanks. PSG already has a terrible time fitting in 3 guys that don't defend into something resembling a balanced team, and you want this.
don't take it serious, just trolled Mombly news :lol:

This is how you know , if the coach is Tuz graduate :howler:
The coach of this team will be Guardiola :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)