Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I opted about this one before, what you guys think. Might be a cheap and interesting fix. Then splash on a big player to start with Chiesa, like Zaniolo or some other winger.

Soule? I'll believe it when I see it.

How many times did we hear that the club likes a young player only to see them shipped off for "experience"?

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like the club wants to hype him...you know what that means...up his price to be used for a trade.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Come on. Reguilon, Udogie, Olivera, Gaya etc would all be cheaper than that. Emerson as first choice makes absolutely no sense. Chelsea were begging someone to take him last summer and we were never interested but now that we need a long-term starter he is the chosen one?

Really hope it is a smokescreen

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Come on. Reguilon, Udogie, Olivera, Gaya etc would all be cheaper than that. Emerson as first choice makes absolutely no sense. Chelsea were begging someone to take him last summer and we were never interested but now that we need a long-term starter he is the chosen one?

Really hope it is a smokescreen
You are still trusting Agresti? He was clueless in January transfer window.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
You was hard on Soule but what you think mate, Di Maria + Soule with the knowledge that something else will happen in attack, probably another winger
I am not hard on Soule, kid is simply not ready.

We need attacking reinforcements as is, let alone with Dybala and Berna leaving, possibly one if not both of Morata and Kean. I do not want Soule as one of 4 wingers and have to rely on him heavily next season. To stay as 5th choice and play a game here or there, learn from Di Maria etc? Absolutely.

We need Di Maria and another winger already. Soule isn't ready to play garbage minutes this season but suddenly he'll be ready to be first backup next season? Makes no sense

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Why Rusty Doris if you have Di Maria and Son?

- - - Updated - - -

Mitrovic? :green:
4 wingers for 4 positions needed. chiesa, cuadrado, son, di maria and doris.

now you may say "well mr. lion most hamsumest tuz member, that is 5 wingers" you are correct. but rememeber two things:

1-we don't know how chiesa will be after his injury. even pre injury this season he wasn't that confidence inspiring.
2- this is allegri and his staff we are talking about. expect and injury crisis forcing juve to play with same 2 wingers all season since di maria as will cover cm injury crisis cuadrado as rb injury crisis because players will get injured for long periods of time. as is tradition in juve and allegri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)