Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Do we need another CF? Besides Morata there is nobody really there. If one of Morata or Dybala is out we're back to using Kulusevski as CF. We're playing with 2 strikers and only have 3 option(with Dybala ideally playing at CAM).

Fuck it, get Giroud. Man grew up like less than 2h from Turin.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17,904
    Do we need another CF? Besides Morata there is nobody really there. If one of Morata or Dybala is out we're back to using Kulusevski as CF. We're playing with 2 strikers and only have 3 option(with Dybala ideally playing at CAM).

Fuck it, get Giroud. Man grew up like less than 2h from Turin.
    Marques and Vrioni :baus:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
    Domerico Berardi is better than both bernardeschi and chiesa. And we could have bought him for 10m (if we payed the half we didnt own)

Berardi: 211 games, 71g and 49a (Age 26)
    Bernardeschi: 151 games 21g 21a
    Chiesa: 137 games 26g 23a

More goals and assist both of them combined. From the right wing

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    shit we've never been a deadline day team. Apart from bendtner I can't remember last-day deals
    Lemina? Cuadrado?

- - - Updated - - -

Domerico Berardi is better than both bernardeschi and chiesa. And we could have bought him for 10m (if we payed the half we didnt own)

Berardi: 211 games, 71g and 49a (Age 26)
    Bernardeschi: 151 games 21g 21a
    Chiesa: 137 games 26g 23a

More goals and assist both of them combined. From the right wing
    Berardi was a coward that didn’t wanna come. The fact he’s still at sassuolo is a joke.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    Oh yeah Hernanes as well. I'm too young for Ibra's deal, can't recall Cuads being on the last day, but yeah, looks like there were some deals then
    looks like I was wrong about cuadrado, he wasn’t a last day buy. But Lemina was. I remember cuz I was a big Lemina guy before we even got him after seeing him play against Juve.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    So Assuming the Chiesa and Costa deals go through as well as Palmieri (question mark) and Khedira finally goes we have a lean squad of 23:

GKs (3): Szczesny, Buffon, Pinsoglio
    Def (8): Danilo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Demiral, Chiellini, Sandro, Frabotta, Palmieri?
    Attacking Wing Backs (3): Cuadrado, Chiesa, Bernardeschi
    CMs (4): Arthur, Bentancur, McKennie, Rabiot
    AMs (2): Kulusevski, Ramsey
    FWDs (3): Dybala, Ronaldo, Morata

The only thing that looks light is forward line in my opinion. Chiesa could be the 4th choice striker but that is probably not ideal. Would like to see us get some hot shot youth striker as the 4th option last minute.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    So Assuming the Chiesa and Costa deals go through as well as Palmieri (question mark) and Khedira finally goes we have a lean squad of 23:

Def (8): Danilo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Demiral, Chiellini, Sandro, Frabotta, Palmieri?

The only thing that looks light is forward line in my opinion. Chiesa could be the 4th choice striker but that is probably not ideal. Would like to see us get some hot shot youth striker as the 4th option last minute.
    Seems Vrioni is next in line if needed and Correia could be an option on the wing.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009

You have Giorgio twice.

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    With Ronaldo Morata, Chiesa, Kulu. Dybala, we have a very good team to counter attack in Europe. I dont know how Pirlo will field them all but looks promising. 3-4-1-2 could be intersting choice.
    Tek
    Demiral-Bonucci-MDL
    Chiesa-Bentan-Arthur-Kulu
    Dybala
    Ronaldo-Morata

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)