Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (120 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
So with DC and DS leaving, we have only one deadwood on our sqaud: Khedira, hope we can get rid of him in the next window too.

With Chiesa coming, I think this season we have a more fresh and balance squad list than last season and we can rely on every player on our squad list. Also we have good depth and flexibility.

Tek (GG)
De ligt (Danilo) Bon (Demiral) Chiellini (Sandro)
Chiesa (Cuad,Berna) Arthur (Rabiot) Bentancur (Weston) Sandro (Berna, Frabotta)
Ramsey (Kulu)
Ronaldo (Morata) Dybala (Kulu, Chiesa)

I think our squad is good enough for now, and with 1-2 big signing in next transfer windows we can have one of the most complete squads in europe.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Wonder if we're getting some loan deals tomorrow? Wouldn't be surprised if we brought in a cheap LB for cover as we look thin there.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
This is amazing Mercato ...check out other big teams and is not that impressive ....

so
- rejuvenated the squad age - drastically
- kicked out many of the deadwood and it is important that we did, not how we did it for COVID19 shadowed market ....
- more versatility
- financially , wage bill is reduced somehow and maybe the books is better looking at the end ...

with Chiesa coming , i think Fabio Era , in my view, the best in all Europe not only in Italy ....

We have a FUCKING GREAT squad ....worth of CL final ....

only the keys to this beautiful Ferrari is with Pirlo to take the road like GANG !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)