Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (147 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regista_21

Sep 20, 2020
Some spanish source (taken from Calciomercato) says Dembele might be open to Man Utd those killing 2 options for D.Costa
1. Barcelona swap
2. Man Utd interest
I'd rather keep Costa (and trust me, I don't want to keep him) than swap him for Dembele. There has never been a player with more red flags than the guy.

1) Constantly injured. Ramsey and Costa are titans of fitness in comparison.
2) Zero IQ on the pitch. Runs really fast in random direction and passes to opposition.
3) Zero IQ off the pitch. Plays FIFA until morning eating McDonalds, then calls in sick with tummy ache.
4) Doesn't even want to leave Barca, is content chilling in their medical centre. Khedira Jr.

The perfect Ed Woodward signing for Manure.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I'd rather keep Costa (and trust me, I don't want to keep him) than swap him for Dembele. There has never been a player with more red flags than the guy.

2) Zero IQ on the pitch. Runs really fast in random direction and passes to opposition.
3) Zero IQ off the pitch. Plays FIFA until morning eating McDonalds, then calls in sick with tummy ache.
4) Doesn't even want to leave Barca, is content chilling in their medical centre. Khedira Jr.

I don't want him either, but he's much younger than Costa and more talented as well.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019

I agree. Dembele is nothing but a spoiled brat, with no grip on reality. If kicking a ball wasn't thing and we were living thousands of years ago and the vikings of the past would have seen him he would have been executed straight away for being such a pussy.

Regista_21

Sep 20, 2020
I don't want him either, but he's much younger than Costa and more talented as well.
Talented no doubt, but honestly I don't think he has either the brain or character to reach even half his potential. Maybe he'll randomly get good in some Ligue 1 team in a few years like Depay did, but at the moment is a dressing room cancer and should be avoided at any cost.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Every single transfer window Rugani gets linked to 10 random clubs and absolutely nothing ever comes of it

Another player that got too comfortable doing absolutely nothing for literally millions of Euros.
If there's a wannabe twitter guru trying to link Rugani to some PL team for the re-tweets, is it really being linked to?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Talented no doubt, but honestly I don't think he has either the brain or character to reach even half his potential. Maybe he'll randomly get good in some Ligue 1 team in a few years like Depay did, but at the moment is a dressing room cancer and should be avoided at any cost.
Don't disagree really, but the upside would be that he has resale value if he flops.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
chiesas versatility pretty much assures he would start at most clubs, you’re misguided if you don’t think so. But let’s break it down

Best team in Italy? Yes.

Germany

Bayern is loaded on the wing, but I would take Chiesa over Coman. Chiesa had as many goals/assists last season as Coman did the last two seasons COMBINED, in a superior league.

Dortmund- He would start over Reyna

Spain
Real Madrid- Zidane uses multiple formations but when he goes to a 4-2-3-1 Chiesa would start over Rodrygo or Vinicius imo

Barca- they start griezman and fati on the wings. Chiesa had more goals and double the assists as Griezman, in fewer appearances. And it’s easier to score in La Liga as well

i mean I can keep going but you should get the picture by now.

Chiesa slander will not be tolerated!
yeah sure they are already waiting in the line with 60m euro :sergio:

he is just another bernardeschi, another hardworking type, another overpaid shit, another Europea League-level player.

we are Juventus with roma level management.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
My theory has always been the uglier the guy, the better the player. Guys that ugly weren’t born to do anything else but kick a ball around.

Look at some of the best players

Messi
Cristiano (before the glow up)
The other Ronaldo
Ronaldinho
Kahn
Ribery

I mean it’s just science.
Your science is flawed

Cruyff
Baggio
Zidane
Kaka
Dybala
Maldini
Nesta
Del Piero
Totti
Buffon

- - - Updated - - -

10 m loan + 40 m option/obligation seems like a very fair proposition, Fiorentina doing Paratici a favor. [/B]RWB is the only position at the club with no depth. For every other spot there's solid second choice, but for RWB there's only Cuads... underrated player definitely, but also ageing and not quite world class even at his best.

Who else? Danilo is the most unreliable player in the squad, and De Sciglio is on the way out hopefully. Kulu was tried there against Roma but inverted wingback is a meme role, not even Pep does that. Chiesa is clearly the most logical acquisition - young, determined to play for Juve, perfect for high intensity pressing football.
I wouldn't call it very fair or a favor tbh.

A total outlay of 50 million is still an inflated price in the current climate. In fact, anything over 40 million is excessive for Chiesa.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Are you guys seriously arguing about the merits of signing players based upon how attractive they are? I mean that's long been a joke here but....

Either way gimme Chiesa then (hopefully) sell enough deadwood to get Gosens too. Mercato chiuso. Team SIGNIFICANTLY improved from last season in almost every aspect.

Well done, Fabio. I love you

- XAE A12

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Your science is flawed

Cruyff
Baggio
Zidane
Kaka
Dybala
Maldini
Nesta
Del Piero
Totti
Buffon

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't call it very fair or a favor tbh.

A total outlay of 50 million is still an inflated price in the current climate. In fact, anything over 40 million is excessive for Chiesa.
my science is ugly guys are good players not that good looking players cant be good.

Zidane ugly as shit btw. That goes for anyone that looks better at 50 than 30.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
this guy is attractive to you??
E6954FB3-A84A-48D5-8675-69D0484DF6EA.jpeg
He isnt Pirlo but he is not Tevez as well..

- - - Updated - - -

I`d only want him in order to sell him and since I believe a swap between D.C and Dembele wouldnt be just a straight swap I`d pass on it.
As for Man Utd - I hope they fail in getting him and seriously try for Mr.Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)