Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
what are they supposed to do? They can’t make him leave. Blame Marotta for giving that rat a renewal.
If he continues to insist that he can be of use, the delusional fuckstick that he is, he must be severely punished and humiliated.

I really hope he gets that money and loses three times the amount in bad investments and scams - such a conniving cunning little shit.

Apr 19, 2007
Not sure Chiesa will turn good but I like our strategy of stacking the team with talented younger players right now. We have a very solid team for the future if a few of them turn good.
Chiesa,Rugani, Demiral,MDL, Mckinnie,Kulusevski, Kean, Rabiot, Arthur, etc. Plus Dybala and Morata in thier prime could make for a team that could push for a long time.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Not sure Chiesa will turn good but I like our strategy of stacking the team with talented younger players right now. We have a very solid team for the future if a few of them turn good.
Chiesa,Rugani, Demiral,MDL, Mckinnie,Kulusevski, Kean, Rabiot, Arthur, etc. Plus Dybala and Morata in thier prime could make for a team that could push for a long time.
Come on man :lol: Replace him with Benta and we good.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
2:

we're so stupid. Later we wonder how come we choke so often.
Nothing has happened yet so let’s treat it as such
I doubt the price is that

I can see the use for him in a 3 4 3 - 4 4 2

Danilo De Ligt Demiral

Chiesa Arthur Bentancur Sandro

Kulu

Dybala Ronaldo

Although with Bonucci starting it doesn't work quite as well

De Ligt Bonucci Sandro

Chiesa Arthur Bentancur Berna

Kulusevski
Dybala Ronaldo

89man

Sep 4, 2013
So Chiesa is better than Ziyech, Diego Jota, Thiago, Van De Beek, Leroy Sane, Hakimi, Timo fucking Werner, et cetera.

If 60M is the fee then he better be putting in some amazing performances. Of course he won't.
Will he even be a starter? Kuluveski will own that rw spot.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
So Chiesa is better than Ziyech, Diego Jota, Thiago, Van De Beek, Leroy Sane, Hakimi, Timo fucking Werner, et cetera.

If 60M is the fee then he better be putting in some amazing performances. Of course he won't.
What other options do we have? Every time we try to buy from Italian teams, they drive the price high. He’s the only (fit) young Italian talent who’s worth signing at the current time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

All of them but Hakimi are playing in a different position and some arent fair to compare.
Thiago wanted Liverpool while Sane wanted Bayern..

- - - Updated - - -

Will he even be a starter? Kuluveski will own that rw spot.
Best thing to do is 3-4-1-2 Kulu behind Dybaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)