Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Delle Alli? :rofl: :howler:

He's a fucking Muppet, the British Berna, a bonafide turd, and a Britbong Jabroni of the highest order.

Why are you so fond of garbage players? It's like choosing your veiled obese neighbor over a date with Jessica Alba.
That muppet was more productive in the premier league than Aouar was in the french league last season.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Di Marzio rehashed same old shit. Juve trying to sell Rugani ideally on a permanent deal. Costa on the market and wants a top team. De Sciglio likely on his way out. If one of them sold, then Chiesa in. So nothing changed since last Friday.
Oh boy, I guess we’ll have to wait until the last day of the mercato for some deals to materialize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Can't be too happy about it, Valencia are on the verge of bankruptcy and their owner doesn't invest a dime anymore. Most likely it'll be a loan with an option and he'll be back in less than 12 months

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
When was the last time we sold someone outright? Everyone is taking advantage of us. Why do they want him now? Why not a month ago when they were selling F. Torres? We could have exchanged players.

a loan/obligation could work since that’s the same formula we wanna use to get Chiesa. Still, tici will probably fuck up and accept a loan/option like a true slut.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
a loan/obligation could work since that’s the same formula we wanna use to get Chiesa. Still, tici will probably fuck up and accept a loan/option like a true slut.
I guess it would only work if viola is okay with giving Chiesa on loan with obligation. I don’t know if it’s possible knowing how those rats do business with Juve. All the same, we will need to make money in order to spend. The clock is ticking for Tici.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I guess it would only work if viola is okay with giving Chiesa on loan with obligation. I don’t know if it’s possible knowing how those rats do business with Juve. All the same, we will need to make money in order to spend. The clock is ticking for Tici.

they evidently are ok with it, at least according to di marzio

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
When was the last time we sold someone outright? Everyone is taking advantage of us. Why do they want him now? Why not a month ago when they were selling F. Torres? We could have exchanged players.

Can't fault clubs for wanting loans with obligation to buy when revenue has been hit hard with covid. And let's face it, we try to exercise that option with every player we are linked to as well.

When it comes to rugani we have seriously wasted his potential. He should have left years ago. We could have got a much larger amount for him last summer...Chelsea wanted him and were offering rumoured amounts of 50m.

Different world now.

The more we get off the books asap the quicker we can complete final deals with incoming players.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Can't fault clubs for wanting loans with obligation to buy when revenue has been hit hard with covid. And let's face it, we try to exercise that option with every player we are linked to as well.

When it comes to rugani we have seriously wasted his potential. He should have left years ago. We could have got a much larger amount for him last summer...Chelsea wanted him and were offering rumoured amounts of 50m.

Different world now.

The more we get off the books asap the quicker we can complete final deals with incoming players.
That never happened.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
As we will play with 3 men defense we should keep Rugani. Season will be long and and we have +50 matches ahead of us, also there is risk that our players got Covid. De ligt already injured, Chiellini is 36 and injury prone so Rugani will be needed.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
As we will play with 3 men defense we should keep Rugani. Season will be long and and we have +50 matches ahead of us, also there is risk that our players got Covid. De ligt already injured, Chiellini is 36 and injury prone so Rugani will be needed.
Chiellini/AS De Ligt/Bonucci Demiral/Danilo

We fine. Just go
Rugani isn’t needed. He’s at best fifth choice, and that’s before De Ligt returns. De Sciglio can also play LCB/RCB in this system while Sandro can play LCB. And don’t forget Dragusin and Coccolo, especially Dragusin who looks like a serious prospect and can handle serie A physically right now.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That muppet was more productive in the premier league than Aouar was in the french league last season.
Statistics don't always tell the whole story. Lyon had a terrible season and didn't score many goals in Ligue 1. In the CL, Aouar was impactful and, more often than not, showed up in the big games. I know I'd definitely rather drop 50 on Aouar than drop the same amount on fucking Delle Alli, and I'm quite certain most Tuzzers would agree.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Statistics don't always tell the whole story. Lyon had a terrible season and didn't score many goals in Ligue 1. In the CL, Aouar was impactful and, more often than not, showed up in the big games. I know I'd definitely rather drop 50 on Aouar than drop the same amount on fucking Delle Alli, and I'm quite certain most Tuzzers would agree.
of course, but Alli isn’t that bad, and is still young. I would take him on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)