Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Honestly, the amount of excuses you make for him is staggering.

This is Pogba's 5th season at Manchester United. Bruno Fernandes has done more in 9 months than Pogba has done in over 4 years. The current Manchester United team is quite different from the one Pogba joined in 2016. The manager is different and most of the players are different. The only constant has been Pogba underperforming. How many more excuses are we willing to give him before you realize that maybe he's not as good as you thought?

Let's not forget that Pogba has suffered some serious injuries since 2015. Who is to say that the 2015 version of Pogba even exists anymore? He looks a lot slower and more sluggish these days.

Dybala was quality in 3 out of 4 seasons under Allegri and only sucked in his final season, not even remotely comparable.
You know what?! Lets just wait until next season when we sign him (IMO it will happen next season) and then we would see if Pogba is the problem or Man Utd.
Also you have short memory - Pogba underperforming still scored and assisted. Infact the only season in which he didnt put great numbers is the last one.
Before that he scored or assisted (combined) more than Aouar in a tougher league under an environment that he doesnt want to play in. But yeah, you dont rate him so he is crap..
Bruno Fernandes - This guy is nothing - Just a player with good shooting skills, perfect for teams that dont function..

- - - Updated - - -

I’d say there’s likely to be one more move...
Commisso said ‘we’ll see’ when asked if Chiesa would move on so that wouldn’t surprise me - straight swap for berna!!
Do you think he will agree to take all our dead weight? add Khedira D.Costa and Rugani and lets even take 60M on the way..
We can give them an update if we find another player we want to get rid of...

Forget about it.. Bernardeschi isnt going back to Fiorentina:
1. Fiorentina cannot afford his wages
2. The player wouldnt want to go back there
3. I dont think Commisso is very fond of him anymore..

If we sign Chiesa its because we found a buyer for D.Costa

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So we have no money for Aouar but apparently we will try for De Paul once Khedira leaves.
I don’t believe that rumor. I think they’ll roll with the midfield they have now. I also wouldn’t be surprised if a couple u23 guys that have been training with the first team got looks if need be. Pirlo seems willing to give them a chance as we saw with Frabotta.

mids that have trained with the first team:

Hans- will probably go out on loan
Peeters- fits as a pivot
Portanova- idk much about him, but evidently he’s an attacking mid?
Fagioli- attacking mid

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I don’t believe that rumor. I think they’ll roll with the midfield they have now. I also wouldn’t be surprised if a couple u23 guys that have been training with the first team got looks if need be. Pirlo seems willing to give them a chance as we saw with Frabotta.

mids that have trained with the first team:

Hans- will probably go out on loan
Peeters- fits as a pivot
Portanova- idk much about him, but evidently he’s an attacking mid?
Fagioli- attacking mid
We have a good relation with Udinese, I can see the possibility to have a loan with obligation deal with them. So there might be a possibility on De Paul.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If it could it would be amazing.

Maybe if we sell Costa for plenty of money. But I doubt it because the obligation fee would be super high for Chiesa probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)