Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
One of the gurus on THAT forum have connected Juve to a couple names I haven’t heard yet

1. Sessegnon from Tottenham- hasn’t been mentioned in media, but evidently they’ve been working on it the last couple of days. Juves thinking is a young reserve to backup Sandro. If true, makes me think they’re not sold on Pellegrini

2. Choupo-Moting- An alternative in case the Kean operation doesn’t materialize in the next 2-3 days. There are other names, so there could be a surprise.

He also said Juve are planning two operations for next year: Donnarumma and Locatelli.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba is proving himself to be a clearly inferior midfielder to Bruno Fernandes

It astounds me how much you overrate him
Our Pogba 2015 version vs Bruno Fernandes - Is there even a comparison there?!
Then he went to Man Utd and sucked. When he changes air he will once again be a great player.
Dybala sucked under Allegri but then came to life under Sarri and now we will see what happens under Pirlo.
Our case was a change of coach -> change of form
Pogba just need to change club as this club is just poison...

Its like deciding Morata is crap because of his Chelsea stint - You could argue about how good he is but you cannot say he sucks..

- - - Updated - - -

News on Aouar - The president of the OL, Jean-Michel Aulas , took care of the rumors about his jewel: “There will be very few departures. For Aouar, Arsenal's offer is far from its real value . We are counting on him to play a great match against Lorient and to guide Lyon towards the Champions League “, Aulas posted on Twitter, thus locking Aouar. (Calciomercato)

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Then he went to Man Utd and sucked. When he changes air he will once again be a great player.
Dybala sucked under Allegri but then came to life under Sarri and now we will see what happens under Pirlo.
Honestly, the amount of excuses you make for him is staggering.

This is Pogba's 5th season at Manchester United. Bruno Fernandes has done more in 9 months than Pogba has done in over 4 years. The current Manchester United team is quite different from the one Pogba joined in 2016. The manager is different and most of the players are different. The only constant has been Pogba underperforming. How many more excuses are we willing to give him before you realize that maybe he's not as good as you thought?

Let's not forget that Pogba has suffered some serious injuries since 2015. Who is to say that the 2015 version of Pogba even exists anymore? He looks a lot slower and more sluggish these days.

Dybala was quality in 3 out of 4 seasons under Allegri and only sucked in his final season, not even remotely comparable.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
He just looks like he doesn’t give a shit anymore. United has turned into another Arsenal. A black hole where talented players sink into and are never the same again. Yes he had some memorable years with us. But just because his idol is coaching Juve now and his old buddies are still here doesn’t guarantee a return to form. He is not worth the risk with transfer fee and wages involved.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

Its like deciding Morata is crap because of his Chelsea stint - You could argue about how good he is but you cannot say he sucks..

- - - Updated - - -

News on Aouar - The president of the OL, Jean-Michel Aulas , took care of the rumors about his jewel: “There will be very few departures. For Aouar, Arsenal's offer is far from its real value . We are counting on him to play a great match against Lorient and to guide Lyon towards the Champions League “, Aulas posted on Twitter, thus locking Aouar. (Calciomercato)
as much as a like him and big fan of him .... but seems better if we stay away from him ...big salary with unknown outcomes ...

what the fuck happen to him ....sad story really

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Pogba shouldn’t even be in our top 5 midfield requests. He’s had his time here, and it was great, we made a lot of money on him and I liked him while he was here.

but this guy has well and truly peaked, the only way from here is down for Pogba. He consistently underperforms, sulks and falls out with managers. Yes on his day he is u playable but his day only comes around once every 3 months.

add to all this he would be expensive, demand a huge salary & the fact he’s not even the best midfielder at United and that should make our decision quite easy

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Pogba shouldn’t even be in our top 5 midfield requests. He’s had his time here, and it was great, we made a lot of money on him and I liked him while he was here.

but this guy has well and truly peaked, the only way from here is down for Pogba. He consistently underperforms, sulks and falls out with managers. Yes on his day he is u playable but his day only comes around once every 3 months.

add to all this he would be expensive, demand a huge salary & the fact he’s not even the best midfielder at United and that should make our decision quite easy
It’s freaking Raiola, he claims that he has his clients best interests at heart but he somehow ends up ruining their careers. I’m not saying it’s all on him, of course players are the ones who pick what they really want at the end, he only turns them into money hungry mercenaries then he whores them out. Pogba was phenomenal at Juve (for his age), to this day, I still don’t understand why he chose Man U over us or any other top club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Not everyone, only TuZ and people who never watch him play. He looks really impressive for Juve and France recently. He is not the most creative guy, but decent enough and in 2 CM formation he is not required to be Pirlo. The same goes for Rodrigo. They are both tall, strong, great in a physical game, can pass, can run, Rodrigo has impressive dribbling for a large guy, but Rabiot can shoot. Overall, I'm really pumped up about this duo.
Not just here, fans from other clubs also underrate Rabiot and Bentancur. A lot of people on one local forum are saying we will win shit this year with this midfield. I guess since they dont score a lot and are not flashy (as Pogba and Vidal were for example) they tend to be underrated, but they are indeed very good and useful players.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Seeing Hakimi for Inter and what his potential could be it makes me wish we could somehow get Cancelo back. Wingback Cancelo would be crazy.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Pogba is good but Our midfield helped make him look great . . I wouldn't waste money trying bring him back he had lost interest in his final season he was lazy he kept trying do fancy crap that never worked and I was glad see the back of him. He chose to leave a team winning trophies and challenging for the top European prize for a team on the decline who had to win the europa league just to qualify for the champions league.. let him rot there i don't want him back we need young hungry talented players not overpaid egotistical clowns like pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)