Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If Pogba is refusing to sign a new deal and is Pushing for a move to Juve, I don’t know what Man U can really do except accept their reality, the same way Juve did when the shoe was on the other foot.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I always respected Osvaldo for just saying fuck it and bouncing. He also had a great quote when he retired about enjoying barbacoa and beer more than money.
he's certainly a likeable dude. he's a bit like camoranesi, same argie blood, long hair, also a rock n roll guy and a part time guitarist, but dani had much less dedication for football. talent wise he was stacked, brilliant player on his day.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I always respected Osvaldo for just saying fuck it and bouncing. He also had a great quote when he retired about enjoying barbacoa and beer more than money.
We're a goal oriented species, and life is about setting and going after goals and doing so via growth, hormesis and experiencing discomfort.

There's nothing respectable about having the life mission to just eat barbacoa and drink beer.

A lot of retirees make the mistake to just chill and not have any goals and wither away. He's doing the same in his 30s.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
meh,

I insta ignore this rumours. If he is not coming for free, it will not happen. So this is an easy rumour pass.
Its not out of this world for them to understand they have a problem and I guess they could ask for Ramsey and D.Costa but yeah this is not going to happen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)