Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (105 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wouldn’t consider Gosens a bombshell story, and i say that as someone that wants Gosens

Maybe it is Chiesa. That’d be pretty significant
Gosens is good - no doubt about it but I rather us make a final push for Dest whom I never seen play but youtubes rather than him because I saw a future D.Alves in him..

Anyway I expect us to sell D.C and hopefully Khedira while we get overrated but versatile Chiesa or even Dzeko (despite Morata)
I think we will find some major changes next season with Pogba Morata Halland in while Ronaldo leaves and potentially Dybala as well (I want him to remain but I dont think our board rate him the same as I and of course not as Bianconeri81)

- - - Updated - - -

Evidently Juve values Chiesa at 40m while Fiorentina wants 60. Wonder when Fiorentina will come to grips with reality, because nobody on this planet is gonna pay 60m for Chiesa. And the longer they wait, the lower his price tag gets. Take the 40 and run.

btw I’m pretty sure that if Juve offers 40m it’ll be some sort of loan + obligation type deal.
If Chiesa wants to join us he needs to whine to Fiorentina, otherwise it will be tough to reach an agreement.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
About Suarez passport, why we doing things like that? Now there are some investigation about University of Perugia

If we really want Suarez, we can do it another easy way. Like find another club in Serie A that still has non EU quota and get Suarez via them on loan

We can give some youngster on loan to compensate the effort

That if we want Suarez really really bad

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Gosens is good - no doubt about it but I rather us make a final push for Dest whom I never seen play but youtubes rather than him because I saw a future D.Alves in him..

Anyway I expect us to sell D.C and hopefully Khedira while we get overrated but versatile Chiesa or even Dzeko (despite Morata)
I think we will find some major changes next season with Pogba Morata Halland in while Ronaldo leaves and potentially Dybala as well (I want him to remain but I dont think our board rate him the same as I and of course not as Bianconeri81)
It's too late to move for Dest now with Bayern and Barca both already bid for him. Word have Barca already have him.
Also I don't see a RWB a priority for this window with Cuadrado capable on that position, and we have cover in Danilo as opposed to the left side with Sandro our only option there.
Not going to consider MDS

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
About Suarez passport, why we doing things like that? Now there are some investigation about University of Perugia

If we really want Suarez, we can do it another easy way. Like find another club in Serie A that still has non EU quota and get Suarez via them on loan

We can give some youngster on loan to compensate the effort

That if we want Suarez really really bad

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
Were not involved they already have said we're not part of investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)