Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (108 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No one expects Chiesa to a decisive star player, but he would be an upgrade for this squad,...
no doubt about chiesa's engine, that's not the main question with him. considering his price, he'd most probably be signed as a starter. out of dybala, ronaldo and kulusevski, who would you sell to get chiesa?

for me the chiesa dilemma would depend on the sacrifices, both financially and especially player wise. we have a large squad, once again it looks like we're in the "one can arrive if one leaves" situation. chiesa is an upgrade on who exactly? costa, berna, rugani, mds, khedira? agreed obviously, giant leap in quality and market value - but this time my bet is that we're not getting players for +40m to the bench. kulu, dybala, bentancur, demiral? thanks no.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No will look at Chiesa and thinks lets sell Ronaldo, Dybala and Kulusevski for this guy.

Its all hypotheticals. But the only reason to talk about a deal should be to replace Costa/Berna as rotation option, and same time be backup for Cuadrado, or bench him in wingback role. Only financials to talk about should be to get a opportunistic good deal because his contract is expiring and he been demanding to leave for a year. Any other scenario, say no thanks.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
adam traore would be perfecttttt

douglas costa + 20m
Im not crazy about him - He is a fast player but he doesnt look like the smartest of players. I`d only straight swap for him - I dont want us to throw a single penny on him..

As for Chiesa - He is a good player but also way overhyped - 70M is double his actual worth (especially during the Covid situation) - Chiesa can play as an attacker while he can also cover the wingback position quite well.
He isnt really a player I want here but if its Chiesa vs Traore - I pick Chiesa

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Evidently Juve values Chiesa at 40m while Fiorentina wants 60. Wonder when Fiorentina will come to grips with reality, because nobody on this planet is gonna pay 60m for Chiesa. And the longer they wait, the lower his price tag gets. Take the 40 and run.

btw I’m pretty sure that if Juve offers 40m it’ll be some sort of loan + obligation type deal.

Jun 16, 2020
no doubt about chiesa's engine, that's not the main question with him. considering his price, he'd most probably be signed as a starter. out of dybala, ronaldo and kulusevski, who would you sell to get chiesa?

for me the chiesa dilemma would depend on the sacrifices, both financially and especially player wise. we have a large squad, once again it looks like we're in the "one can arrive if one leaves" situation. chiesa is an upgrade on who exactly? costa, berna, rugani, mds, khedira? agreed obviously, giant leap in quality and market value - but this time my bet is that we're not getting players for +40m to the bench. kulu, dybala, bentancur, demiral? thanks no.
Well who did we sell for Morata? I understand that it’s not very likely that we’re able to pay something between 50 and 60m without sacrificing a player, but as you know getting Chiesa doesn’t necessarily mean that he weights 50m on our current budget. Could aswel be a loan + obligation, or a 2 year loan deal. Who knows.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If Pirlo is serious/insistent with the 343, and Chiesa is too much of a hassle, a true talented RB/RWB/RM (also left side entirely, as good with both feet) offensive technical threat to get would be Nice's gem Atal. I'm gonna do a Rakib, and let the video do the explaining.

With corona times, I barely think he would be expensive to get (also he been injured all year, so would bring price down).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)