Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Look, if Pirlo and Ramsey and Kulu are going to supply 5 or 6 clear chances a match for whoever is playing #9, then you want fucking Ronaldo as the #9. Or Dybala.

Not Morata or Dzeko.

So if this formation can keep pumping out these chances, then Ronaldo should be the 9. The argument is always that he cannot get great chances in the centre, so he benefits by playing on the wing. But if Pirlo's team creates so many chances, then put Ronaldo in the fucking centre.
Well Morata means more chances for Ronaldo to score as he is good at dribbling forward and he could also generate some assists for Ronaldo. His finishing skills - This is where Im worried but I guess for one year its ok.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Look, if Pirlo and Ramsey and Kulu are going to supply 5 or 6 clear chances a match for whoever is playing #9, then you want fucking Ronaldo as the #9. Or Dybala.

Not Morata or Dzeko.

So if this formation can keep pumping out these chances, then Ronaldo should be the 9. The argument is always that he cannot get great chances in the centre, so he benefits by playing on the wing. But if Pirlo's team creates so many chances, then put Ronaldo in the fucking centre.
Ronaldo refuses to play as a 9 while Dybala is a waste of talent as a ST.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wait, Morata link serious? What, where, how? Loan/exchange? What are the sauces?
Did you just wake up? Good morning, you missed alot past 5 hours.

He is essentially on his way to arrive tonight, morning medical. 9m fee loan, with option to buy for 45m, and option to extend loan another year for 10m (out of the 45m).

Things move quick around here

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You need someone on the bench anyway. That's the way I see it.
That's the other thing I don't get besides how people think Dybala, Dzeko, Ronaldo will work defensively in most games esp important ones.

Most of them see Kean as an alternative and think we'll start all strikers in the squad and have none on the bench lol.

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
If we are going to play 4-3-3 as some reports are saying, I don’t get why we are going for Morata. He is not a good fit as a CF in 4-3-3. If we play 2 strikers like yesterday, he would be a good rotation option though - not starter material.
But if we are willing to spend 10m on a loan, surely there must be better out there?
If we are looking for a rotating option for Dybala, Ronaldo and Kulusevski, why not take a chance on a somewhat unknown talent - our scouts most have some on their radar.
If we are looking for a starter in a 4-3-3, then I definitely still prefer Dzeko to Morata, but 10m now and potentially 45m next year might even get us Zapata from Atalanta.
So many questions

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So Juve started off with Milik: dumped him
Moved on to Suarez: dumped him
Next was Dzeko: dumped his ass

All guys who really wanted to join.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He used to play in Inter and has EU passport.
Yap but he is said to be very close to Man Utd and the only place that mentioned it was a site writing about Calciomercato while I visited Calciomercato and didnt really find anything. Even if it is there somewhere - I am having a tough time to believe it when only Calciomercato reports it and when we had these links with Gosens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)