Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (116 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Please sell Alex Sandro and sign Gosens. The LWB position will be crucial going forward and with somebody like him we definitely get a much better 2 way players.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think A. Sandro will have some minutes at LCB this year.
I hope not. He is too prone to mistakes to play in that position.
Hope he will take the left wing back role (obviously he can do better than Fabrotta...)

Gosens - I dont think he can defend as well as A.Sandro and A.Sandro has a very good technique for a LWB. He is definitely one of the best in his position though..

Dest - If he is as good as they say he is + he reminded me of D.Alves in his youtubes...
And of course our CF.. We will have Dzeko for game 2 IMO

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
no Suarez, pessimist on Dzeko. It's clear on who we want. - Paratici

lol
Got a feeling were not even that focused for a target man type 9. If Costa is sold to pl, which seems likely how pissed he was today, perhaps a cheeky bid for Chiesa.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Is that even an option? Vlahovic seems very talented, not sure why would Viola exchange him for a so so Pellegrini?
vlahovic isn't a starter for them. he played like 10 full 90 minutes last season. i think both pellegrini and vlahovic are so-so players, and fiorentina don't have a proper rotation option for their entire left side, while they have both kouamé (clearly better than vlahovic) and cutrone for the 9 role, plus both ribéry and chiesa can be used in an attacking duo. i can see while they want pellegrini over their 4th/5th attacker: the other day, venuti replaced biraghi. now, pellegrini is a step up over venuti on the left.

- - - Updated - - -

Judging by the formation of the first match, the player we need right now is Gosens.
not only based on the formation, but the tactics above all. this hard pressing, constantly moving tactical setup suits gosens perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)