Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
let's be realistic with the kind of midfield we have we don't have much of a chance in Europe
I mean we'd need a miracle.
To be credible we had to buy at least 3-4 players (Aouar,Dest,Suarez + Suarez's sub) but at best our mercato will end with McKinney and Dzeko
We definitely need a midfielder although with how Bayern Munich annihilating opponents I dont think it would matter if we meet them..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
let's be realistic with the kind of midfield we have we don't have much of a chance in Europe
I mean we'd need a miracle.
To be credible we had to buy at least 3-4 players (Aouar,Dest,Suarez + Suarez's sub) but at best our mercato will end with McKinney and Dzeko
Arthur, Pellegrini and Kulusevski say hi.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Arthur, Pellegrini and Kulusevski say hi.
Arthur is a trade
Kulu bought in last season
Pellegrini bought last season so a coming back loan

the things we did this summer are:
Pjanic-Arthur trade
McKinney 4.5m for loan + option to buy
STOP

- - - Updated - - -

oh right we also got Stefano Gori Pisa B keeper for 3m
we sold Muratore (7m) and Stoppa (1m)
We loaned Pjaca, Romero (2m)
We terminated Higuain and Matuidi's contracts

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
People want striker with a free transfer, with 2m yearly wages, while being young and alot re-sale value and scoring 20 goals a season.

Come on.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Arthur is a trade
Kulu bought in last season
Pellegrini bought last season so a coming back loan

the things we did this summer are:
Pjanic-Arthur trade
McKinney 4.5m for loan + option to buy
STOP

- - - Updated - - -

oh right we also got Stefano Gori Pisa B keeper for 3m
we sold Muratore (7m) and Stoppa (1m)
We loaned Pjaca, Romero (2m)
We terminated Higuain and Matuidi's contracts
Kulu was bought and loaned out. He returns from loan this mercato. Same for Pellegrini. Arthur is a trade. Who the fuck cares; they're 3 additions THIS summer. And costly as well. The rest is just babbling 'cause we don't exactly know when payments are actually made.

By your logic it would be disappointing if we'd add Haaland, De Bruyne and Alexander-Arnold in january but only add something little in july/august.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I guess our management didn't really expect the transfer market collapsing when planning ahead. We probably would had sold players like DC, MdS or Perin permanently and re-invested that money in some actual quality players.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
problem is exactly that! we didn't !
We miss a right back , a good midfielder and a proper number 9 plus his back up and there are what? 2 weeks to the end of the summer mercato?
We added 3 midfielders, yet you're saying we miss a good midfielder while they haven't played one official minute of football for us. And our number nine is days away from arriving. The spoiled fandom is the problem.

I approve us doing business with less proven and hungry players. Hopefully it turns out well.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
People want striker with a free transfer, with 2m yearly wages, while being young and alot re-sale value and scoring 20 goals a season.

Come on.
And to think these are grown men with these demands, expectations and complaints always

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if they collect star wars or lotr figurines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)