Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
No agreement between Arkadiusz Milik and Napoli yet. Edin Džeko to Juventus operation is on hold. [Di Marzio]

Even the walls know that Juventus likes Aouar so much. There have been contacts between the two clubs, the player would like to play in Italy. @_Morik92

The situation for the full backs today is a bit different: with Alex Sandro’s injury, the club is making assessments. We must first resolve the issue related to the striker. Gosens to Juventus failed? It has not completely failed, Juventus are still interested to Gosens even if they have not yet made an official offer. @_Morik92

Juventus are doing a great job trying to borrow Moise Kean. @_Morik92

Pirlo: "As I said last week, we are waiting for a centre forward but the transfer market is long. We are calm, we are not in a hurry."

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Can't see us doing much in Europe with either dzeko or suarez but if we just sign kean and close the doors we may as well go out in the group stage cus we ain't got any hope without a decent number 9

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Can't see us doing much in Europe with either dzeko or suarez but if we just sign kean and close the doors we may as well go out in the group stage cus we ain't got any hope without a decent number 9
Dzeko is a decent number 9. IMO more then decent, he is not a Lewandowski, but he is a very good player.

You can be mad that we buy a 34 year old player and for the price we are paying. But his quality?

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Dzeko is probably the best option from the players mentioned but when you look at the players other European teams are buying nobody can say buying him gives us a chance in Europe. The main point i was making is that kean alone is not enough

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Dzeko is probably the best option from the players mentioned but when you look at the players other European teams are buying nobody can say buying him gives us a chance in Europe. The main point i was making is that kean alone is not enough
let's be realistic with the kind of midfield we have we don't have much of a chance in Europe
I mean we'd need a miracle.
To be credible we had to buy at least 3-4 players (Aouar,Dest,Suarez + Suarez's sub) but at best our mercato will end with McKinney and Dzeko

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
let's be realistic with the kind of midfield we have we don't have much of a chance in Europe
I mean we'd need a miracle.
To be credible we had to buy at least 3-4 players (Aouar,Dest,Suarez + Suarez's sub) but at best our mercato will end with McKinney and Dzeko
I too love whining about players I’ve never seen play. Definitely doesn’t set me up to look stupid later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)